- EEA (European Environmental Agency), Progress in management of contaminated sites. Report CSI 015, Copenhagen, Denmark: European Environment Agency 2007.
- EN 13284-1:2002, Stationary source emissions. Determination of low range mass concentration of dust. Manual gravimetric method.
- Erdem M., Ożverdi A., Leaching behavior of chromium in chrome shaving generated in tanning process and its stabilization, J. of Hazardous Materials 2008; 156(1–3): 51–55. [CrossRef]
- Fairbrother A., Wenstel R., Sappington K., Wood W., Framework for Metals Risk Assessment, Frontier article, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 2007; 68:145–227. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kirk,W., Chris, C.Y.C., and Hilary, M.. Chromium behaviour during thermal treatment of MSW, J. of Hazardous Materials 2002; 90(1):39–49. [CrossRef]
- Merino J., Bucalá V., Effect of temperature on the release of hexadecane from soil by thermal treatment, J. of Hazardous Materials 2007; 143: 455–461.
- UNDP, Chemicals and Gender, Environment and Energy Group, United Nations Development Program, Energy & Environment Practice, Gender Mainstreaming Guidance Series, Chemicals Management 2011.
- Zhang D., Kong H., Wu D., He S., Hu Z., Dai L., Impact of Pyrolysis Treatment on Heavy Metals in Sediment, Soil and Sediment Contamination 2009; 18:754–765,.
- Wijesekara S., Navarro R., Hu Z., Matsumura M., Simultaneous Treatment of Dioxins and Heavy Metals in Tagonoura Harbor Sediment by Two-Step Pyrolysis, Soil and Sediment Contamination 2007; 16:569–584.
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 April 2013|