- ATSDR. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. 1999. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Barceloux D.G. Molybdenum. J Toxicol Clin Toxicol 1999b;37:231–7. [CrossRef]
- CDC. National Report on Human Exposure to Environmental Chemicals. 2011. National Center for Environmental Health, Atlanta.
- Health Canada. Report on Human Biomonitoring of Environmental Chemicals in Canada. 2010.
- Heitland P, Köster HD. Biomonitoring of 30 trace elements in urine of children and adults by ICP-MS. Clinica Chimica Acta 2006;365:310–8. [CrossRef]
- Jarrett JM, Xiao G, Caldwell KL, Henahan D, Shakirova G, Jones RL. Eliminating molybdenum oxide interference in urine cadmium biomonitoring using ICP-DRC-MS. J Anal At Spectrom 2008;23:962–7. [CrossRef]
- Järup L, Akesson A. Current status of cadmium as an environmental health problem. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 2009;238:201–8. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Minoia C, Gatti A, Aprea C, Ronchi A, Sciarra G, Turci R, Bettinelli M. Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometric determination of molybdenum in urine. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 2002;16:1313–9. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sardesai VM. Molybdenum: an essential trace element. Nutr Clin Pract 1993;8:277–81. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Suzuki Y, Endo Y, Ogawa M, Matsuda M, Nakajima Y, Onda N, Iwasaki M, Tsugane S. Determination of Sub-ppb Cadmium in Urine by Solid-Phase Extraction and Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry. Analytical Sciences 2008;24:1049–52. [CrossRef]
- Tumlund JR, Keyes WR, Peiffer GL, Ghiang G. Molybdenum absorption, excretion, and retention studied with stable isotopes in young men during depletion and repletion. Am J Clin Nutr 1995;61:1102–9. [PubMed]
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Biomonitoring / Exposure in Humans II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|