- Book of Regulations on the Hygienic Correctness of Drinking Water 98/42, 1998, Službeni list SRJ 42/98, Belgrade, Serbia
- IARC (International Agency for Research on Cancer). 2004. Monographs, Vol. 84. IARC monographs on arsenic in drinking water; IARC, Lyons, France.
- Jovanovic D, Jakovljević B, Rašić-Milutinović Z, Paunović K, Peković G, Knezević T. Arsenic occurrence in drinking water supply systems in ten municipalities in vojvodina region, serbia. Environ Res 2011;111:315–318. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lindberg A, Goessler W, Gurzau E, Koppova K, Rudnai P, Kumar R, et al. Arsenic exposure in Hungary, Romania and Slovakia. J EnvironMonitor 2006;8:203–208.
- Medrano MJ, Boix R, Pastor-Barriuso R, Palau M, Damián J, Ramis R, et al. Arsenic in public water supplies and cardiovascular mortality in Spain. Environ Res 2010;110:448–454. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- NRC Arsenic in Drinking Water: Update National Academy Press, Washington, D.C. 2001.
- Rahman MM, Ng JC, Naidu R. Chronic exposure of arsenic via drinking water and its adverse health impacts on humans, Environ Geochem Health 2009; 31, suppl. 1:189–200. [CrossRef]
- Sharma VK, Sohn M. Aquatic arsenic: Toxicity, speciation, transformations, and remediation. Environ Int 2009; 35:743–759. [CrossRef]
- Varsányi I, Kovács, LO. Arsenic, iron and organic matter in sediments and groundwater in the Pannonian Basin, Hungary. Appl Geochem 2006; 21:949–963. [CrossRef]
- WHO (World Health Organization). IPCS environmental health criteria 224 Arsenic and arsenic compounds. Geneva: International Programm on Chemical Safety, World Health Organization. 2001.
- Yu WH, Harvey CM, Harvey CF. Arsenic in groundwater in bangladesh: A geostatistical and epidemiological framework for evaluating health effects and potential remedies. Water Resour Res 2003;39:WES11–WES117.
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Aquatic Systems I|
|Published online||23 April 2013|