- Bacon JR, Davidson CM. Is there a future for sequential chemical extraction? Analyst 2008; 133:25–46. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Davidson CM, Thomas RP, Mcvey SE, Perala R, Littlejohn D, Ure AM. Evaluation of a sequential extraction procedure for the speciation of heavy metals in sediments. Anal Chim Acta 1994; 291:277–286. [CrossRef]
- Davidson CM, Ferreira PCS, Ure AM. Some sources of variability in application of the three-stage sequential extraction procedure recommended by BCR to industrially contaminated soil. Fresenius J Anal Chem 1999; 363:446–451. [CrossRef]
- FEPAM – Fundação Estadual de Proteção Ambiental, 2006. Qualidade das águas da bacia hidrográfica do rio dos Sinos. http://www.fepam.rs.gov.br/qualidade/qualidade_sinos/sinos.asp
- Passos EA, Alves JPH, Garcia CAB, Costa ACS. Metal Fractionation in Sediments of the Sergipe River, Northeast, Brazil. J Braz Chem Soc 2011; 22:828–835.
- Pueyo M, Sastre J, Hernández E ...[et al.] Prediction of trace element mobility in contaminated soils by sequential extraction. J Environ Qual 2003; 32:2054–2066. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Quevauviller Ph, Rauret G, López-Sánchez JF, Rubio R, Ure A, Muntau H: 1996, The certification of the EDTA-extractable contents (mass fractions) of Cd, Cr, Ni, Pb and Zn in sediment following a three-step sequential extraction procedure – EUR17554 EN. Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, BCR Information, Luxembourg, 59 pp.
- Relic D, Dordevic D, Popovic A, Jadranin M, Polic P. Fractionation and potential mobility of trace metals in Danube alluvial aquifer within an industrialized zone. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 2010; 171:229–248. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Rodrigues MLK, Formoso MLL. Geochemical distribution of selected heavy metals in stream sediments affected by tannery activities. Water Air Soil Pollut 2006, 169:167–184. [CrossRef]
- Salomons W, Förstner U. 1984. Metals in the hydrocycle. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 349p.
- Salomons W. Environmental impact of metals derived from mining activities: processes, predictions, prevention. J Geochem Explor 1995; 52:5–23. [CrossRef]
- Teixeira EC, Rodrigues MLK, Alves MFC, Barbosa JR: 2003, ‘Study of geochemical distribution of heavy metals in sediments in areas impacted by coal mining’, in J. Locat, R. Galvez-Cloutier, R. C. Chaney and K. Demars (eds.), Contaminated Sediments: Characterization, Evaluation, Mitigation/ Restoration, and Management Strategy Performance, ASTM STP 1442, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, USA, pp. 72–86. [CrossRef]
- Vymazal J, Svehla J, Kröpfelová L, Nemcová J, Suchy V. Heavy metals in sediments from constructed wetlands treating municipal wastewater. Biogeochemistry 2010; 101:335–356. [CrossRef]
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Sediments IV|
|Published online||23 April 2013|