- European Commission: Position paper on Lead, 1997. European Commission: Ambient air pollution by AS, Cd and Ni compounds. Position Paper, Office For Official Publications of The European Communities, 1- 315, October 2000.
- European Commission: Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council relating to arsenic, cadmium, mercury, nickel and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in ambient air, COM(2003) 423 final, 2003.
- European Parliament: Directive 2004/107/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 December 2004 relating to arsenic, cadmium, mercury, nickel and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in ambient air, Official Journal of the European Union, L 23, 3–16, 26.1.2005.
- European Parliament: Directive 2008/50/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2008 on ambient air quality and cleaner air for Europe, Official Journal of the European Union, L 152, 2008.
- European Union: Council Directive 1999/30/EC of 22 April 1999 relating to limit values for sulphur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide and oxides of nitrogen, particulate matter and lead in ambient air, Official Journal of the European Communities, L 163, 1999.
- Pacyna, J. M., Pacyna, E. G., Aas, W.: Changes of emissions and atmospheric deposition of mercury, lead, and cadmium, Atmospheric Environment 43, 117–127, 2009. [CrossRef]
- Storch, V., Cabrala, M. C.-, Hagnera, C., Fesera, F., Pacyna, J., Pacyna, E., Kolb, S.: Four decades of gasoline lead emissions and control policies in Europe: a retrospective assessment, The Science of the Total Environment 311, 151–176, 2003. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- ISPRA_The Institute for Environmental Protection and Research, (http://www.sinanet.isprambiente.it/it/sinanet/sstoriche)
- ISTAT_ National Institute of Statistics (http://www3.istat.it/salastampa/comunicati/non_calendario/20100202_00/).
- UNEP, chemicals branch, DTIE. Final review of scientific information on cadmium. December 2010a.
- UNEP, chemicals branch, DTIE. Final review of scientific information on lead. December 2010b.
- UNEP_Lead and Cadmium _Priorities for actions (http://www.unep.org/hazardoussubstances/LeadCadmium/PrioritiesforAction/tabid/6171/Default.aspx)
- Pacyna, E. G.., Pacyna, J. M., Fudalac, J.,. Strzelecka-Jastrzabc, E, Hlawiczkac, S., Panasiukd, D., Nittere, S., Preggere, T., Pfeiffere, H., Friedrich, R.: Current and future emissions of selected heavy metals to the atmosphere from anthropogenic sources in Europe.Atmospheric Environment 2007; 4:18557–8566.
- UNECE Protocol on heavy metals (http://www.unece.org/fileadmin/DAM/env/lrtap/full%20text/1998.Heavy.Metals.e.pdf).
- EMEP_ European Monitoring and Evaluation Programme (http://www.emep.int/).
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Merging Science and Policy III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|