- Semeraro P. and Fregonara, E., 2013. The impact of house characteristics on the bargaining outcome. Journal of European Real Estate Research, 6 (3): 262 – 278. [CrossRef]
- Olewnik, A. and Lewis K., 2008. Limitations of the House of Quality to provide quantitative design information. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 25 (2) [CrossRef]
- Mallett, S., 2004. Understanding home: a critical review of the literature. Thesociological review, 52(1), 62–89.
- Tenório, R. and Pedrini, A., 2002. Sustainable house design: Fernando de Noronha-Brazil, Environmental Management and Health, 13 (4): 330 – 338. [CrossRef]
- Friedman A., 2001. Grow Home. McGill-Queen’s Press – MQUP.
- Tawil, N. M., Yusoff, Y. M., CheAni, A. I., Abdullah, N. A. G., and Surat, M., 2012. A Study of Management Corporation Financial in High Rise Residential with Correlation of Management Fund and Facilities Provided. International Business Management, 6(3), 304–307. [CrossRef]
- Yang, Z., and Shen, Y., 2008. The affordability of owner occupied housing in Beijing. Journal of Housing and the Built Environment, 23(4), 317–335. [CrossRef]
- Murdie, R. A., 2003. Housing affordability and Toronto’s rental market: perspectives from the housing careers of Jamaican, Polish and Somali Newcomers. Housing, Theory and Society, 20(4), 183–196. [CrossRef]
- Gan, Q. and Hill, R. J., 2009. Measuring housing affordability: looking beyond the median. Journal of Housing economics, 18(2), 115–125. [CrossRef]
- Mulliner, E., and Maliene, V., 2012. What Attributes Determine Housing Affordability?. Safety (low crime rate), 6 (4.5), 2–1.
- Yuan, X. L. and Zuo, J., 2011. Pricing and affordability of renewable energy in China–A case study of Shandong Province. Renewable Energy, 36(3),1111–1117. [CrossRef]
- Chen, J., Hao, Q. and Stephens, M., 2010. Assessing housing affordability in post-reform China: a case study of Shanghai. Housing Studies, 25(6), 877–901. [CrossRef]
- Lau, K. M. and Li, S. M., 2006. Commercial housing affordability in Beijing, 1992– 2002. Habitat International, 30(3), 614–627. [CrossRef]
- Gallent, N. and Robinson, S., 2011. Local perspectives on rural housing affordability and implications for the localism agenda in England. Journal of Rural Studies, 27(3), 297–307. [CrossRef]
- Hoggart, K. and Henderson, S., 2005. Excluding exceptions: Housing non-affordability and the oppression of environmental sustainability?. Journal of Rural Studies, 21(2), 181–196. [CrossRef]
- Cuba, L. and Hummon, D. M., 1993. A place to call home: Identification with dwelling, community, and region. The sociological quarterly, 34(1), 111–131. [CrossRef]
- Lawson, J., Berry, M., Milligan, V. and Yates, J., 2009. Facilitating investment in affordable housing–towards an Australian model. Housing Finance International, 24(1), 18–26.
- Sherstobitov, L. V., 2013. The Quality of City Environment: Description Model, Measurement, Example of Model Us. World Applied Sciences Journal, 27: 336–34.
- Treasury, H. M. Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (BERR) and Communities and Local Government (CLG), 2007. Review of Sub-National Economic Development and Regeneration London HMT.
- Whitehead, K. A., Langer, R. and Anderson, D. G., 2009. Knocking down barriers: advances in siRNA delivery. Nature reviews Drug discovery, 8(2), 129–138. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kondybayeva, S. K. and Ishuov Z. S., 2013. The Effect of Monetary Policy on Real House Price Growth in the Republic of Kazakhstan: A Vector Autoregression Analysis. World Applied Sciences Journal, 22(10): 1384–1394.
- Maliene, V. and Malys, N., 2009. High-quality housing—A key issue in delivering sustainable communities. Building and Environment, 44 (2), 426–430. [CrossRef]
- Treasury, H. M., 2007. ODPM (2005) The Government Response to Kate Barker’s Review of Housing Supply.
- Winston, N., 2010. Regeneration for sustainable communities? Barriers to implementing sustainable housing in urban areas. Sustainable Development, 18(6), 319–330. [CrossRef]
- Coulson, N. E. and Fisher, L. M., 2009. Housing tenure and labor market impacts: The search goes on. Journal of Urban Economics, 65(3), 252–264. [CrossRef]
- Zhu, H., 2006. The structure of housing finance markets and house prices in Asia. BIS Quarterly Review, 12, 55–69.
- Naik, V. D. and Gupta, P. C., 1996. A note on estimation of mean with known population proportion of an auxiliary character. Jour. Ind. Soc. Agr. Stat, 48(2), 151–158.
- Abdoli, M. Shurvarzi M. and Farokha A. D., 2012. Economic Value Added vs. Accounting Residual Income; Which One Is a Better Criterion for Measurement of Created Shareholders Value? World Applied Sciences Journal, 17(7): 874–881.
- Kryukova, E. M. Novikova, N. G. Zikirova S. S. and Podsevalova E. N., 2014. Financing of Social Housing Stock in Russia and Abroad. World Applied Sciences Journal, 30 (12): 17461748.
- Olaleye, O. Florence, O. and Omotayo, K.A., 2009. Assessment of Quality in Early Childhood Education in Ekiti State Nigeri. World Applied Sciences Journal, 7(5): 683–688.
- Ulyanova, O., 2013. A Research Methodology of the Housing Crisis in Modern Russia. World Applied Sciences Journal, 25(8), 1209–1216. ISSN 1818–4952.
- Ghodrati, N. Samari, M. and Shafiei M. W. M., 2012. Investigation on Government Financial Incentives tonSimulate Green Homes Purchase. World Applied Sciences Journal, 20 (6), 832–841.
- Molchanov, V. M. and Blagova, M. V., 2013. Architectural-Design Commercial Dwelling Models on a Social-Functional Basis (Through the Example of Rostov-On-Don). World Applied Sciences Journal, 27(9), 1194–1200.
- Kalhor, M. A. Esmailpour, H. and Ahmadi, F., 2013. Evaluation the Performance of the Mehr Housing Project in Iran (Case Study Saqez City). Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, 15(5), 707–711. ISSN 1990-9233.
- Jiboy, A. D., 2011. Evaluating Public Housing Performance: Providing a Basis for Residential Quality Improvement in Nigeria. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, 9(2), 225–232. ISSN 1990-9233.
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2014|