- Maibritt, P. Z., Biomimetic Approaches To Architectural Design For Increased Sustainability, Proceeding From New Zealand Sustainable Building Conference, New Zealand. (2010).
- Science Channel, http://curiosity.discovery.com/question/the-history-of-biomimicry, (2011).
- Salma, A., Saad, E. A., Biomimicry As A Tool For Sustainable Architectural Design Towards Morphogenetic Architecture, Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University. (January 2011).
- Gruber, P., Biomimetics – Materials, Structures and Processes, Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering, New York, (2011).
- Guild, B., Innovation inspired by nature work book. Biomimicry Guild. (2007).
- Baumeister, D., Biomimicry Presentation at the University of Washington College of Architecture. Seattle, USA. (8 May 2007).
- Menges. A., Biomimetic Design Processes In Architecture: Morphogenetic And Evolutionary Computational Design Bioinspire. Biomim. 7 015003, US, (2012). [CrossRef]
- McKay, J. Green Assessment Tools: The Integration of Building Envelope Durability. Proceedings of the 11th Canadian Conference on Building Science and Technology. Banff, Alberta: National Building Envelope Council, (2007).
- James L. Hoff, D.B.A. Sustainable Buildings: Addressing Long-Term Building Envelope Durability, RCI 24th International Convention and Trade Show, Dallas, Texas.(2009).
- Chen, T. L., Going Green, Ingenieur, Board Of Engineers Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, (2010).
- OMDEC, In Case Study Of “Failure Prevention Through Designed-In RCM, http://www.omdec.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Failure-Prevention-thro-RCM-impact-on-Equipment-Design09-2010.pdf, (2011).
- Michael, P., Biomimicry in Architecture, RIBA Publishing, London. (2011).
- Fahmi, H. (2012), Practitioner Architect, From the interview, Bandung, Indonesia, (15:00 p.m. 16 June 2012).
- Weeks, K., Perspective Winner: Peter Busby. Eco-Structure. Retrieved from http://www.ecostructure.com/energy-efficiency/the-2010-evergreen-awards-perspective-winner.aspx, (November 3, 2010).
- Mohammed, A. M., MohammadA. H., Towards Improvement in Facilities Operation and Maintenance through Feedback to the Design Team, Architectural Engineering Department, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran 31261, Saudi Arabia (2010).
- Seeley, I.H. (1986) Building technology. Macmillan Education, London, UK.
- Miller, C., Hokanson, B., The Artist and Architect: Creativity and Innovation Through Role-Based Design, Educational Technology, v4 n4 p18–27 (July-August 2009).
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 August 2014|