- Castro, D., Sefair, J.A., Florez, L., and Medaglia, A.L. (2009). Optimization model for the selection of materials using a LEED-based green buildings ratings system in Columbia. Journal of Building and Environment. 4, pp. 1162–1170. [CrossRef]
- NBS (Natural Business Solutions). The Environmental Impact. Available at: http://www.naturalbuilding.co.uk/environmental_impact.html. (Accessed 23 November 2011)
- Thomark, C. (2007). Energy and resources, materials choice and recycling potential in low energy buildings. Proceedings of Portugal SB07, sustainable construction, materials and practices. IOS Press, pp. 759–766
- Tony Arnel (2011). Green Buildings. Available at: http://www.greenbuildingindex.org/why-green-buildings.html, (Accessed 25 November 2011).
- GBI (Green Building Index). The Rating System. Available at: http://www.greenbuildingindex.org/. (Assessed 12 October 2011).
- WRAP (Waste and Resource Action Programme). Resource Efficiency. Accessed on: http://www.wrap.org.uk/business/, 23 November 2011, 13.14pm
- Okhovat, H., Amirkhani, A., and Pourjafar, M.R. (2009). Investigating the psychological effects of sustainable buildings on human life. Journal of Sustainable Development. 2 (3): 57–63 [CrossRef]
- Roodman, D.M. and Lenssen, N. (1995). A building revolution: How ecology and health concerns are transforming construction. WorldWatch Paper, no. 124, pg. 5. World watch Institute, Washington DC.
- Preston (2009). New AES Wind Jet 5 Small Wind Turbine Installed In Kansas City. Available at: http://www.jetsongreen.com/2009/11/aes-windjet-5-vawt-small-wind.html (Accessed 30 Nov 2011)
- US Green Building Council (2003) The Impact of LEEDTM 2.1 On Wood Markets. Available at: http://www.awc.org/pdf/TheImpactofLEED.pdf (Accessed 23 March 2012)
- Onyeizu, E.N. and Abu Bakar A.H., 2011. The Utilization of Industrialized Building System in Design Innovation in Construction Industry, World Applied Science Journal 15 (2): 205–213. IDOSI Publications.
- Mirsaeedie, L., 2012. Application of Industrialised Building System (IBS) in Rural Settlements Towards Sustainability, World Applied Science Journal 16 (5): 729–733. IDOSI Publications.
- Ebadi, H., Lamit, H., Yegane, S., Kermaji, R., Bigdelirad, V., 2014. A Survey on Sustainability of Central Courtyards of Iran Traditional Architecture, World Applied Science Journal 30 (Innovation Challenges in Multidisciplinary Research & Practice): 221–225. IDOSI Publications.
- Ibrahim, F.A., Mohd. Shafiei, M.W., Said, I., Ismail, R., 2013. Malaysian Housing Developer’s Readiness in Green Homes Development, World Applied Science Journal 28 (3): 343–352. IDOSI Publications.
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||14 August 2014|