- Miriam Koesterich (2011). “Review, Assessment and Prioritization for an Occupational Health and Safety Management System in a Veterinary Teaching Hospital Using the ANSI/AIHA Z10 Standard”.
- OSHA. (2008). Formaldehyde. Retrieved by: http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document. Accessed 15 November 2012.
- Abdul Rahim Abdul Hamid, Muhd Zaimi Abd Majid, Bachan Singh (2008). “Causes of Accidents at Construction Sites”, Malaysian Journal of Civil Engineering 20 (2): 242 –25.
- Charles Y.J. Cheah (2007). “Construction Safety and Health Factors at the Industry Level: The Case of Singapore”’ Journal of Construction in Developing Countries, 12 (2): 2007.
- Ahmadon Bakri, Rosli Mohd Zin, Mohd Saidin Misnan & Abdul Hakim Mohammed (2006), Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Management Systems: Towards Development of Safety and Health Culture.
- Master Plan for Occupational Safety and Health in Construction Industry (2005-2010)
- Tony Baxendale, Owain Jones (2000). “Construction design and management safety regulations in practice - progress on implementation”, International Journal of Project Management 18: 33–40. [CrossRef]
- Hassan Ali, Nor Azimah Chew Abdullah, Chandrakantan Subramaniam, (2009). “Management practice in safety culture and its influence on workplace injury: An industrial study in Malaysia”, Disaster Prevention and Management, 18 (5): 470 – 477 [CrossRef]
- Samaneh Zolfagharian, Aziruddin Ressang, Javier Irizarry, Mehdi Nourbakhsh, RosliMohamadZin (2011). “Risk Assessment of Common Construction Hazards among Different Countries”.
- John Lin, Anthony Mills, (2001). “Measuring the occupational health and safety performance of construction companies in Australia”, Facilities, 19 (3): 131 – 139 [CrossRef]
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2014|