- Gann, “Building innovation - complex constructs in a changing world,” pp. 150–186, 2000.
- B. Succar, “Building information modelling framework: A research and delivery foundation for industry stakeholders,” Autom. Constr., vol. 18, no.3, pp. 357–375, May 2009. [CrossRef]
- V. R. Perumal and A. H. A. Bakar, “communication in construction idustry.pdf,” World Appl. Sci. J., 2011.
- CREAM, “BIM Industrial Transformation in Australia,” 2012. [Online]. Available: http://www.cream.com.my. [Accessed: 01-Oct-2012].
- J. V. Kumar and M. Mukherjee, “Scope of Building Information Modeling (BIM) in India,” vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 165–169, 2009.
- A. guide to the project management body of knowledge PMBOK, Project Management Body of Knowledge A Guide to the A Guide to the A Guide to the Project Body of Project Management Knowledge Management Body of Knowledge Knowledge, 2000 Editi. Project Management Institute, 2001.
- L. J. Goodman, Project planning and management. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company Inc, 1988. [CrossRef]
- M. F. Hergunsel, “Benefit of Building Information Modelling for construction managers and BIM based scheduling,” Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 2011.
- E. W. East, “BIM for Construction Handover,” J. Build. Inf. Model., pp. 25–28.
- M. Reichardt, “Convergence of Standards,” J. Build. Inf. Model., pp. 36–38, 2007.
- Liu, “Feasibility Analysis of BIM Based Information System for Facility Management at WPI,” Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 2010.
- Jeffrey. A. Pinheiro, “List of BIM Software,” 2013. [Online]. Available: http://therevitkid.blogspot.com/2013/06/list-of-bim-software.html. [Accessed: 11-Oct-2013].
- Broquestas, “List of BIM software & Providers,” 2010. [Online]. Available: http://www.cadaddict.com/2010/03/list-of-bim-software-providers.html. [Accessed: 01-Oct-2012].
- R. Rohena, “Building Information Modelling (BIM) Implementation in Naval Construction,” Lousiana State University, 2011.
- R. F. Saen, “The Use of Artificial Neural Networks for Technology Selection in the Presence of Both Continuous and Categorical Data,” vol. 6, no. 9, pp. 1177–1189, 2009.
- M. Salehi, “Application of Fuzzy TOPSIS Technique for Evaluation of Project,” World Appl. Sci. J., vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 776–783, 2009.
- D. Sedighizadeh and S. Sedighizadeh, “A Consolidted MADM Method under Uncertainly for Strategic Resource Planning,” World Appl. Sci. J., vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 1661–1667, 2011.
- S. Sorooshian, A. Anvari, Salimi M., and E. Falatoonitoosi, “Interrelation Study of Entrepreneur’s Capability 1,2,” vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 818–820, 2012.
- M. Gholampour and M. Alvandi, “Order Preference of Efficient Stakeholders on Organization Effectiveness and Their Related Goals via TOPSIS,” World Appl. Sci. J., vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 494–507, 2010. [CrossRef]
- E. Ataei and A. Branch, “Application of TOPSIS and Fuzzy TOPSIS Methods for Plant Layout Design,” vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 908–913, 2013.
- P. Adhikary, S. Kundu, P. K. Roy, and A. Mazumdar, “Optimum selection of Hydraulic Turbine Manufacturer for SHP: MCDA or MCDM Tools,” World Appl. Sci. J., vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 914–919, 2013.
- B. Kalantari, H. Mehrmanesh, and N. Saeedi, “Ranking the Driving Affecting Factors on Management Accounting: Business Intelligence Approach,” World Appl. Sci. J., vol. 20, no. 8, pp. 1147–1151, 2012.
- A. R. Moghassem, “Comparison among Two Analytical Methods of Multi-Criteria Decision Making for Appropriate Spinning Condition Selection,” World Appl. Sci. J., vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 784–794, 2013.
- J. M. Ruiz, “BIM Software evaluation model for general contractors,” Universty of Florida, 2009.
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014Emerging Technology for Sustainable Development Congress (ETSDC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2014|