- University of Colorado Sea Level Research Group. (2016), Global Mean Sea Level, accessed 22 February 2016, http://sealevel.colorado.edu.
- Bradley S., Milne G.A., Teferle F. N., Bingley R. M. and Orliac E. J. (2008). Glacial isostatic adjustment of the British Isles: New constraints from GPS measurements of crustal motion. Geophysical Journal International, 178(1), 14–22. [CrossRef]
- Wallingford HR (2016). NaFRA State of the Nation: Final Project Report. Report MCR5289-RT030- R01-00 (in draft).
- Heffernan J. E. and Tawn J. A. (2004). A conditional approach for multivariate extreme values. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B (Statistical Methodology), 66(3), 497–546. [CrossRef]
- Wyncoll and Gouldby (2014) Application of a multivariate extreme value method to flood risk analysis, J. Flood Risk Man. 8(2), 142.
- Gouldby B, Mendez F, Guanche Y, Rueda A and Minguez R (2014) A methodology for deriving extreme nearshore sea conditions for structural design and flood risk analysis, Coast. Eng, 88.
- Lamb R., Keef C., Tawn J., Laeger S., Meadowcroft I., Surendran S., Dunning P. and Batstone C. R. (2010). A new method to assess the risk of local and widespread flooding on rivers and coasts. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 3(4): 323–336.. [CrossRef]
- Keef C., Papastathopoulos I. and Tawn J. A. (2013). Estimation of the conditional distribution of a multivariate variable given that one of its components is large: Additional constraints for the Heffernan and Tawn model, Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 115, 396–404. [CrossRef]
- Environment Agency. (2011). Coastal flood boundary conditions for UK mainland and islands. February 2011.
- Booij N., Ris R.C. and Holthuijsen L.H. (1999). A third-generation wave model for coastal regions: 1. Model description and validation. Journal of Geophysical Research, 104(C4, 7649–7666. [CrossRef]
- Kennedy M.C., Anderson C.W., Conti S. and O´Hagan A. (2006). Case studies in gaussian process modelling of computer codes. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 91(10), 1301–1309. [CrossRef]
- Camus P., Mendez F.J. and Medina R. (2011a). A hybrid efficient method to downscale wave climate to coastal areas. Coastal Engineering, 58(9), 851–862. [CrossRef]
- Camus P., Mendez F.J. Medina R. and Cofiño A.S. (2011b). Analysis of clustering and selection algorithms for the study of multivariate wave climate. Coastal Engineering, 58(6), 453–462. [CrossRef]
- Kennard R.W. and Stone L.A., 1969. Computer aided design of experiments. Technometrics, 11(1): 137–148. [CrossRef]
- Willett P. (1999). Dissimilarity-based algorithms for selecting structurally diverse sets of compounds. Journal of Computationally Biology. 6(3-4): 447–457. [CrossRef]
- Pullen T., Allsop N.W.H., Bruce T., Kortenhaus A., Schüttrumpf H. and van der Meer J.W. (2010). “EurOtop: wave overtopping of sea defences and related structures: assessment manual. Overtopping course edition”. HR, Wallingford Ltd.
- Hazen A., 1914, Storage to be provided in the impounding reservoirs for municipal water supply: Transactions of the American Society of Civil Engineers, v. 77, p. 1547–1550.
- Mott MacDonald (2012) Exe Estuary Mapping & Modelling study. For the Environment Agency.
- Met Office. (2016) UK Climate Projections (UKCP09), accessed 22 February 2016, http://ukclimateprojections.metoffice.gov.uk/.
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 October 2016|