- Momani, N. and Fadil, A. (2010). Changing public policy due to Saudi City of Jeddah flood disaster. Journal of Social Sciences, 6(3), 424–428. [CrossRef]
- Maghrabi, K. (2012). Impact of flood disaster on the mental health of residents in the eastern region of Jeddah Governorate, 2010: a study in medical geography. Life Science Journal, 9(1), 95–110.
- Nouh, M. (1987). A comparison of three methods for regional flood frequency analysis in Saudi Arabia. Advances in Water Resources, 10(4), 212–219. [CrossRef]
- Al-Turbak, A. (1996). Geomorphoclimatic peak discharge model with a physically based infiltration component. Journal of Hydrology, 1–12. [CrossRef]
- Subyani, A. M. (2011). Hydrologic behavior and flood probability for selected arid basins in Makkah area, western Saudi Arabia. Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 4(5), 817–824. [CrossRef]
- Al-Shareef, O. H., Ezzeldin, M. and Gutub, S. A. (2013). Comparison of peak discharge estimation methods in northern Jeddah in western Saudi Arabia. Journal of Environmental Hydrology, 21.
- Dawod, G. M., Mirza, M. N. and Al-Ghamdi, K. A. (2013). Assessment of several flood estimation methodologies in Makkah metropolitan area, Saudi Arabia. Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 6(4), 985–993. [CrossRef]
- Sharif, H. O., Al-Juaidi, F. H., Al-Othman, A., Al-Dousary, I., Fadda, E., Jamal-Uddeen, S. and Elhassan, A. (2016). Flood hazards in an urbanizing watershed in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Geomatics, Natural Hazards and Risk, 7(2), 702–720. [CrossRef]
- Climate: Hafar Al-Batin - Climate graph, Temperature graph, Climate table. Climate-Data.org. [Online]. Available: http: //en.climate-data.org/location/53359/. [Accessed: 14-Nov-2015].
- Linsley, R. (1988). Hydrology for Engineers, SI metric edition. McGraw-Hill, London.
- Chow, V. T. (1951). A general formula for hydrologic frequency analysis. Transactions - American Geophysical Union, 32(2), 231–237. [CrossRef]
- USACE (United States Army Corps of Engineers) (2010). Hydrologic Modeling System HEC-HMS, Technical Reference Manual. USACE Hydrologic Engineering Center, Davis, CA, USA.
- U.S. Soil Conservation Service (1986). Technical Release 55: Urban Hydrology for Small Watersheds. USDA (U.S. Department of Agriculture), June.
- USACE (United States Army Corps of Engineers) (2010). HEC-RAS River Analysis System, Hydraulic Reference Manual 4.1. USACE Hydrologic Engineering Center, Davis, CA, USA.
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Hazard analysis and modelling|
|Published online||20 October 2016|