- BIRKMANNJ. (2005). Danger need not spell disaster but how vulnerable are we? United Nations University, Nº 1.
- CARDONAO. D. et al. (2005). System of indicators for disaster risk management: main technical report. Manizales – Washington: Instituto de Estudios Ambientales Universidad Nacional de Colombia/Inter-American Development Bank.
- CARVALHOM. A. C. C. (2013). Hydrological situation of the work of implementation and duplication of Barbado Park Avenue using the SWMM in Cuiabá /MT. Study Completion of course (graduation), Federal University of Mato Grosso, Cuiabá. (in Portuguese)
- CASTROC. B. et al. (2005). Environmental risks and Geography - conceptualizations, approaches and scales. Yearbook of the Institute of Geosciences, UFRJ. (in Portuguese)
- CUIABA. (2007). Law No. 150/2007: establishes the Master Plan. (in Portuguese)
- CUIABA. (2009). Institute of Planning and Urban Development. Socio-economic Profile of Cuiabá. Central text. (in Portuguese)
- CUIABA. (2015). Law No. 389/2015: establishes the Law of Use, Occupation and Land Urbanization. (in Portuguese)
- CUTTERS. L. (1996). Vulnerability to environmental hazards. Progress in Human Geography, v.20, no 4.
- CUTTERS. L. et al. (2000). Revealing the vulnerability of people and places: a case study of Georgetown County, South Carolina. Ann. Assoc. Am.
- EIDSVIGU. M. K. et al. (2014). Assessment of socioeconomic vulnerability to landslides using an indicator-based approach: methodology and case studies. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment, Springer.
- FARIAN. O. (2013). Study of waterproofing, monitoring, modeling and simulation scenarios for the Barbado catchment- Cuiabá/MT. Masters dissertation. Federal University of São Carlos, São Carlos/SP. (in Portuguese)
- IBGE. (2010). Population Census. Brazil. (in Portuguese)
- KOKSE. E. et. al. (2014). Combining hazard, exposure and social vulnerability to provide lessons for flood risk management. Environmental, Science & Policy Elsevier.
- O’RIORDANT. (2002). Precautionary Principle, Encyclodia of Global Environmental Change, vol. 4. Chichester, UK: John Wiley.
- ROTERBATHA. V. P. et al. (2013). Evaluation of environmental impacts arising from the disposal of solid waste on the banks of the stream Barbado, Cuiabá - MT. 14th Brazilian Congress of Engineering and Environmental Geology. (in Portuguese)
- SAITOS. M. (2011). Environmental dimension in the management of risks of precarious settlements of massive Morro da Cruz, Florianópolis - SC. Doctoral thesis. Federal University of Santa Catarina, Florianópolis/SC. (in Portuguese)
- SAATYT. L. (2005). Theory and applications of the Analytic Network Process: Decision making with benefits, opportunities, costs, and risks. Pittsburgh, USA: RWS.
- SEPLAN/MT. (2009). Zoning Socio-economicecological of Mato Grosso. Climatogy- climatological data. (in Portuguese)
- UNDP. (2004). Reducing disaster risk: a challenge for development, a global report. UNDP. Bureau for Crisis Prevention and Recovery. New York: UNDP.
- VENTURAR. M. G. (2011). Environmental and hydrological characterization of Barbado stream catchment in Cuiaba - MT. Masters dissertation. Federal University of Mato Grosso, Cuiabá. (in Portuguese)
- WORLD BANK. (2012). Cities and Flooding. A Guide to Integrated Urban Flood Risk Management for the 21st Century. Washington, DC.
- WUS. Y. et al. (2002). Vulnerability of coastal communities to sea level rise: a case study of Cape May county, New Jersey, USA. Clim. Res.
- ZONENSEINJ. (2007). Full Risk Index as flood management tool. Master’s Thesis, Civil Engineering, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro/COPPE. Rio de Janeiro. (in Portuguese)
- ZORZOA. P. (2015). Study of the flooding of conditions on Fernando Correa da Costa Avenue, Cuiabá/MT. Study Completion of course (graduation). Federal University of Mato Grosso, Cuiabá. (in Portuguese)
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Vulnerability and societal resilience|
|Published online||20 October 2016|