- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (2000). Planning Guidance Notebook, ER 1105-2-100.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (2006). Risk Analysis for Flood Damage Reduction Studies, ER 1105-2-101.
- Hydrologic Engineering Center (2014). HEC-FDA Flood Damage Reduction Analysis, User’s Manual, 378 pages.
- National Research Council (2000). Risk Analysis and Uncertainty in Flood Damage Reduction Studies, National Academy Press.
- Dunn C. and Baker P. (2010). A Watershed Modeling Tool, HEC-WAT. ASCE Watershed Management 2010: Innovations in Watershed Management under Land Use and Climate Change, pp. 1101–1112.
- Dunn C., Baker P., and Fleming M. (2014). Flood Risk Management with HEC-WAT and the FRA Compute Option. ICFM6, 6th InternationalConference on Flood Management, 2014, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Dunn C., and Baker P. (2012). A Nationwide Comprehensive Water Management System: Can We Get There and Why Should We Care. 16th SANCIAHS National Hydrology Symposium 2012, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Hydrologic Engineering Center (2008). Model Design for Flood Damage and Risk Analysis of Complex Riverine Systems, 47 pages.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (1996). Risk-Based Analysis for Flood Damage Reduction Studies, EM 1110-2-1619.
- United States Entity, Columbia River Treaty (2013). U.S. Entity Regional Recommendation for the Future of the Columbia River Treaty after 2024.
- Hydrologic Engineering Center (2015). Development of the Hydrologic Loading Curve for Bluestone Dam, Project Report no. 98, 65 pages.
- Fleming M and Duren A. (2014). Stochastic Hydrologic Simulation for Extension of Reservoir Pool Stage Frequency Curves. ASCE World Environmental and Water Resources Congress 2015: Floods, Droughts, and Ecosystems, pp. 2648–2657.
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Risk evaluation and assessment|
|Published online||20 October 2016|