- Perry J.P. (1977) Lime treatment of dams constructed with dispersive clay soil, Transactions of the ASAE, vol. 20, 99, 1093–1099. [CrossRef]
- ANCOLD (1978) Bulletin of the Australian National Committee On Large Dams, p. 51.
- Gutschick K.A. (1978) Lime stabilization under hydraulic conditions, 4th lime congress, Hershey (PA), pp 1–20.
- Gutschick K.A. (1985) Canal lining stabilization proves successful. Pit & Quarry, pp. 58–60.
- Knodel P.C. (1987) Lime in canal and dam stabilization, US Bureau of Reclamation, Report No GR-87-10, 21p.
- Fleming R.L., Sills G.L. & Stewart E.S. (1992) Lime stabilization of levee slope, 2nd Interagency Symposium on Stabilization of soils and other Materials, Metairie, Louisiana, pp 79–87.
- USBR, U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (1998) Earth Manual, Denver CO, 349p.
- Stapledon D, MacGregor P, Bell G & Fell R. (2005) Geotechnical Engineering of Dams, Transactions of the ASAE, vol. 20, 99, 1093–1099
- US Army Corps of Engineers (2010) Revised Final Independent External Peer Review Report Alton to Gale Organized Levee Districts, Illinois and Missouri, Letter Report, http://www.usace.army.mil/Portals/2/docs/civilworks/Project%20Planning/alton2gale.pdf
- Chevalier C, Haghighi I & Herrier G (2012) Resistance to erosion of lime treated soils: a complete parametric study in laboratory, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Scour and Erosion, Paris, France, pp 161–168.
- Herrier G. & Bonelli S. (2014) Internal erosion resistance of soils treated with lime: An evolutive benefit, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Scour and Erosion, Perth, Australia.
- Makki-Szymkiewicz L, Fleureau J.M., Hibouche A, Taibi S, Herrier G, Lesueur D (2015) Evolution of the properties of lime-treated silty soil in a small experimental embankment, Engineering Geology, 191, pp 8–22. [CrossRef]
- Little D.L. (1995) Handbook for Stabilization of Pavement Subgrades and Base Courses with Lime, Dubuque (Iowa), Published by Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company.
- Bonelli S. (2013), Erosion in Geomechanics Applied to Dams and Levees, Wiley/ISTE, 388 p., .
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Management and maintenance of infrastructure|
|Published online||20 October 2016|