- EIB (2007). Guide for preparation of flood risk management schemes. Report MCR4100, funded by the European Investment Bank, December 2007.
- ENVSEC (2012). Reducing vulnerability to extreme floods and climate change in the Dniester river basin (Dniester III floods & climate), project under the Environment and Security Initiative in Eastern Europe (ENVSEC) initiative by UNEP, UNECE and OSCE.
- Nikolayeva, L. (2012), Reducing vulnerability to extreme floods and climate change in the Dniester river basin (Dniester III floods & climate): Summary, paper available at: http://www.zoinet.org/web/sites/default/files/publications/Summary_Baseline_studies_Dniester_floods_climate_project_0.pdf
- EAST AVERT (2013 and ongoing), Prevention and flood protection in Siret and Prut river basins, collaborative project between Romania and Moldova, http://east-avert.org/
- Alcrudo F. and Mulet-Marti J. (2005). Urban inundation models based upon the Shallow Water equations. Numerical and practical issues. In Benkhaldoun F., Ouazar D. & Raghay S. (eds), Proceedings of Finite Volumes for Complex Applications IV. Problems and Perspectives. Hermes Science. pp 1–12.
- Weisgerber A., Gutierrez Andres J., Wilson G., Marias F., Karanxha A., Clarke R.T. and Millington R. (2010). Physical-computational modelling comparison in Ireland. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Hydraulic Physical Modelling and Field Investigation.
- Lhomme J., Gutierrez-Andres J., Weisgerber A., Davison M., Mulet-Marti J., Cooper A. and Gouldby B. (2010). Testing a new twodimensional flood modelling system: analytical tests and application to a flood event. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 3: pp 33–51. [CrossRef]
- Defra/Environment Agency (2005). R&D outputs: Flood risks to people, Phase 2, Guidance Document. Report FD2321/TR2, HR Wallingford on behalf of Defra and the Environment Agency, April 2005, pp 15–16.
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||EU Floods Directive and international basins|
|Published online||20 October 2016|