- S. A. Stanier, A. Tarantino, Active earth force in ‘cohesionless’ unsaturated soils using bound theorems of plasticity. Proc. of 5th Int. conf. on Unsaturated Soils, Barcelona, 1081–1086 (2010).
- T. Vo, A. R. Russell, Slip line theory applied to a retaining wall-unsaturated soil interaction problem. Computers and Geotechnics, 55, 416–428 (2013).
- FLAC 2d/User’s manual, Fifth Edition (FLAC Version 7.0), Itasca Consulting Group Inc., USA, September (2011)
- S. L. Kramer, Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering, Prentice Hall, Inc. (1996).
- E. Nikooee, G. Habibagahi, S. M. Hassanizadeh, A. Ghahramani, Effective stress in unsaturated soils: A thermodynamic approach based on the interfacial energy and hydromechanical coupling. Transport in porous media, 96(2), 369–396 (2013). [CrossRef]
- J. M. Pereira, O. Coussy, E. E. Alonso, J. Vaunt, S. Olivella, Is the degree of saturation a good candidate for Bishop’s X parameter? Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils 2. DOI: 10.1201/b10526-141 (2010).
- N. Lu, J. W. Godt, D. T. Wu, A closed-form equation for effective stress in unsaturated soil. Water Resources Research, 46(5), (2010). [PubMed]
- S. Oh, N. Lu, Uniqueness of the suction stress characteristic curve under different confining stress conditions. Vadose Zone Journal, 13(5), (2014).
- I. Ishibashi and X. Zhang, Unified dynamic shear moduli and damping ratios of sand and clay, Soils and foundations, 33(1), 182–191 (1993). [CrossRef]
- R. A. Green and R. M. Ebeling Seismic Analysis of Cantilever Retaining Walls, Phase 1. ERDC/ITL TR-02-3, US Army Corps of Engineers, Engineer Research and Development Center, (2002).
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|