- K. I. Andrianopoulos, A. G. Papadimitriou, G. D. Bouckovalas, D. K. Karamitros, Insight into the seismic response of earth dams with an emphasis on seismic coefficient estimation. Computers and Geotechnics, 55, 195–210 (2014). [CrossRef]
- O. C. Zienkiewicz, Y. M. Xie, B. A. Schrefler, A. Ledesma, N. Bicanic,. Static and dynamic behaviour of soils: a rational approach to quantitative solutions. II. Semi-saturated problems. In Proceedings of the Royal Society of London A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. The Royal Society. 429, 311–321 (1990) [CrossRef]
- K. K. Muraleetharan, C. Wei, Dynamic behaviour of unsaturated porous media: Governing equations using the theory of mixtures with interfaces (TMI). International journal for numerical and analytical methods in geomechanics, 23(13), 1579–1608 (1999). [CrossRef]
- N. Ravichandran, K. K. Muraleetharan, Dynamics of unsaturated soils using various finite element formulations. International journal for numerical and analytical methods in geomechanics, 33(5), 611–631 (2009). [CrossRef]
- R. Uzuoka, R. I. Borja, Dynamics of unsaturated poroelastic solids at finite strain. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 36(13), 1535–1573 (2012). [CrossRef]
- B. Shahbodagh-Khan, N. Khalili, G. A. Esgandani, A numerical model for nonlinear large deformation dynamic analysis of unsaturated porous media including hydraulic hysteresis. Computers and Geotechnics, 69, 411–423 (2015). [CrossRef]
- J. Ghorbani, M. Nazem, J. P Carter, Numerical modelling of multiphase flow in unsaturated deforming porous media. Computers and Geotechnics, 71, 195–206 (2016). [CrossRef]
- E.E. Alonso, N.M. Pinyol, Unsaturated soil mechanics in earth and rockfill dam engineering. In, Proceedings of the 1st Europe Conference E-UNSAT, Durham, United Kindom. London: Taylor and Francis, 3–32 (2008).
- E.E. Alonso, R. Cardoso, Behavior of materials for earth and rockfill dams. Perspective from unsaturated soil mechanics, Front. Archit. Civ. Eng. China, 4(1), 1–39 (2010). [CrossRef]
- T. Mori, R. Uzuoka, T. Chiba, K. Kamiya, M. Kazama, Numerical prediction of seepage and seismic behavior of unsaturated fill slope. Soils and foundations, 51(6), 1075–1090 (2011). [CrossRef]
- T. Matsumaru and R. Uzuoka, Two-phase and three-phase coupled analysis of embankment affected by seepage water and earthquake, Computer Methods and Recent Advances in Geomechanics, 1379–1384 (2015).
- I. Ishibashi, X. Zhang, Unified Dynamic Shear Moduli and Damping Ratios of Sand and Clay, Soils and Foundations, 33, 182–191 (1993). [CrossRef]
- E. Nikooee, G. Habibagahi, S. M. Hassanizadeh, A. Ghahramani, Effective stress in unsaturated soils: A thermodynamic approach based on the interfacial energy and hydromechanical coupling. Transport in porous media, 96(2), 369–396 (2013). [CrossRef]
- J. M. Pereira, O. Coussy, E. E. Alonso, J. Vaunat, S. Olivella, Is the degree of saturation a good candidate for Bishop’s X parameter? Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils 2. DOI: 10.1201/b10526-141 (2010).
- N. Lu, J. W. Godt, D. T. Wu, A closed‐form equation for effective stress in unsaturated soil. Water Resources Research, 46(5), (2010). [PubMed]
- S. Oh, N. Lu, Uniqueness of the suction stress characteristic curve under different confining stress conditions. Vadose Zone Journal, 13(5), (2014).
- R. L. Kuhlemeyer, J. Lysmer, Finite Element Method Accuracy for Wave Propagation Problems, J. Soil Mech. & Foundations, Div. ASCE, 99(SM5), 421–427 (1973).
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|