- Plaxis bv. Plaxis 2D AE. Scientific Manuel (2012).
- V. Galavi, Internal report: Groundwater flow, fully coupled flow deformation and undrained analysis in Plaxis 2d and 3D. (2010)
- D. Hughes, Md Rajibul Karim, K. Briggs, S. Glendinning, D. Toll, T. Dijkstra, W. Powrie and N. Dixon. XVI European Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, At Edinburgh A Comparison of numerical modelling techniques to predict the effect of climate on infrastructure slopes, (2015).
- J. Josifovski, S. Gjorgjevski, B. Susinov. 1st Regional Symposium on Landslides in the Adriatic-Balkan Region with 3rd Workshop of the Japanese-Croatian Project on ‘Risk Identification and Land-Use Planning for Disaster Mitigation of Landslides and Floods in Croatia. Ramina Landslide from a Natural Hazard to Remediation. Zagreb (2013)
- M. Jovanovski, I. Peshevski, B. Markoski, S. Petrusheva, B. Susinov. 1st Regional Symposium on Landslides in the Adriatic-Balkan Region with 3rd Workshop of the Japanese-Croatian Project on ‘Risk Identification and Land-Use Planning for Disaster Mitigation of Landslides and Floods in Croatia. Landslide Inventory Map of the Republic of Macedonia, statistic sand description of main historical and slide events. Zagreb (2013).
- S. Lenart. Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute Slovenia, Section for Earthquake Engineering. Deformation characteristics of lacustrine carbonate silt in the Julian Alps. Volume 26, Issues 2–4. 131–142 (2006).
- S. Lenart, K. Fifer Bizjak. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Landslides, Slope Stability and the Safety of Infra-Structures, Singapore: Ci-Premier Conference Organisation, Numerical analysis of a seismic response of the Stože landslide, 325–331 (2002).
- K. Seki, Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci. Discuss., 4: SWRC fit - a nonlinear fitting program with a water retention curve for soils having unimodal and bimodal pore structure. 407–437 (2007). [CrossRef]
- SAFELAND – Living with landslide risk in Europe: Assessment, effects of global change, and risk management strategies.
- F. Casini, V. Serri, and S. M. Springman. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 50(1): Hydromechanical behaviour of a silty sand from a steep slope triggered by artificial rainfall: from unsaturated to saturated conditions, 28–40 (2015). [CrossRef]
- S.M. Springman, C. Jommi and P. Teysseire. Géotechnique, 53(1). Instabilities on moraine slopes induced by loss suction: a case history, 3–10 (2003). [CrossRef]
- Th. M. van Genuchten. Soil Science Society of American Journal, 44: A closed-form equation for predicting the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated soils. 892–898 (1980). [CrossRef]
- ARSO, National Meteorological Service of Slovenia - Archive. www.meteo.si (2015).
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|