- E. Blight, Interactions between the atmosphere e the earth. Geotech., 47, 4, 715–767 (1997). [CrossRef]
- C. W. Fetter, Applied Hydrogeology, 3rd ed. Macmillan College Publishing, Inc., New York, 616 p. (1994).
- C. W. Thornthwaite, An approach toward a rational classification of climate. Geogr. Rev., 38: 55–94 (1948).
- L. Turc, Estimation of irrigation water requirements, potential evapotranspiration: a simple climatic formula evolved up to date, Ann. Agron., 12, 13–49. (1961).
- V. A. Romanenko, Computation of the autumn soil moisture using a universal relationship for a large area. Kiev: Ukrainian Hydro meteorological Research Institute, 3 p. (1961).
- H. F. Blaney, W. D. Criddle, Determining consumptive use e irrigation water requirements. Tech. Bull., U. S. Dep. of Agric. 1275 (1962), 59 p.
- N. S. Kharrufa (1985), Simplified equation for evapotranspiration in arid regions”. Beiträge zur Hydrologie, Kirchzarten, Sonderheft 5.1, 39–47, (1985).
- K. V. Bicalho, G. P. D. Vivacqua, Y-J Cui, M. Froumentin, D. Mercadier, A.M. Tang, Experimental Investigation of Soil-Atmosphere Interaction in an Instrumented Embankment constructed with two treted clays. Soils & Rocks, 38, 149–162 (2015).
- C.-Y. Xu, V. P. Singh, A review on monthly water balance models for water resources investigations. Water Resour. Manag 12 (1998), 31–50.
- D. Chen; G. Gao; C-Y Xu; J. Guo; G. Ren. Comparison of the Thornthwaite method and pan data with the standard Penman-Monteith estimates of reference evapotranspiration in China. Climate Research, 28:1, p. 123–132. (2005). [CrossRef]
- K. V. Bicalho, Modeling Water Flow in an Unsaturate Compacted Soil. PhD. Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Colorado, Boulder, 235 p. (1999).
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water Transport Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|