- E. C. Childs, & G. N. Collis-George, The permeability of porous materials. Proc. Roy. Soc. London, Ser. A, 201, pp. 392–405, (1950) [CrossRef]
- N.T. Burdine. Relative Permeability Calculation from Size Distribution Data. Pet. Trans. Am. Min. Metal. Pet. Eng., 198, 71–78. (1953)
- T.J. Marshall. A relation between permeability and size distribution of pores. J. Soil Sci., 9, 1–8. (1958). [CrossRef]
- G.S. Campbell, A simple model for determining unsaturated hydraulic conductivity from moisture retention data. Soil Sci., 117, pp. 311–314, (1974). [CrossRef]
- Y. Mualem. New model for predicting the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated porous media. Water Resour. Res., 12, 513–296. (1976) [CrossRef]
- D.G. Fredlund, & A. Xing,. Equations for the soil-water characteristic curve. Can. Geotechn. Journal, 31(3), 521–532, (1994). [CrossRef]
- R. H. Brooks and A. T. Corey. Hydraulic properties of porous media. Hydrology Paper, 3, Colorado state university, Fort Collins, CO. (1964).
- W. Brutsaert, Probability laws for pore size distributions. Soil Science, 101(2), 85–92, (1966) [CrossRef]
- M. TH. van Genuchten. A closed form equation for predicting the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated soils. Soil SCi. Am. J., 44, 892–898. (1980). [CrossRef]
- W. Sillers, The mathematical representation of the soil-water characteristic curve. M.Sc. thesis, University of Saskatchewan, Sask, Canada. (1996).
- D. G. Fredlund, & S. L. Houston, Protocol for the assessment of unsaturated soil properties in geotechnical engineering practice. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 46, N° 6,694–707 (14) (2009). [CrossRef]
- D. Russo, Determining soil hydraulic properties by parameter estimation: On the selection of a model for the hydraulic properties, Water Resources Research, 24, 453–459, (1988). [CrossRef]
- M. TH. van Genuchten, F. J. Leij, & S.R. Yates, The RETC Code for Quantifying the Hydraulic Functions of Unsaturated Soils. Report N0. EPA/600/2-91/065, R. S. Kerr. Environ. Res. Laboratory, US Environmental Protection Agency, Ada, Oklahoma, p.85. (1991).
- O. Bentoumi, and I. Alimi-Ichola. Experimental determination of the hydraulic conductivity of an unsaturated soil in laboratory. Bulletin of the International Association for Engineering Geology. Paris, 53, 21–27(1996). [CrossRef]
- O. Bentoumi, Transfer by infiltration in unsaturated compacted fine soils. Study of the diffusivity and conductivity. Thesis, LGCIE Laboartory, Insa- Lyon, France (1995).
- S. Bouchemella, A. Séridi, and I. Alimi-Ichola, Numerical simulation of water flow in unsaturated soils: comparative study of different forms of Richards’s equation. Eur. J. Env. Civil Eng., 19, Issue 1, 1–26 (2015). DOI:10.1080/19648189.2014.926294. [CrossRef]
- S. Bouchemella. Contribution to the numerical simulation of water flow in unsaturated porous media. Thesis, Univ Guelma. Algeria (2015).
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Transport Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|