- Alonso, E.E., Gens, A., and Josa, A. “A constitutive model for partially saturated soils.” Géotechnique, 40 (3), 405–530, (1990). [CrossRef]
- Bolzon, G., Schrefler, B. A. and Zienkiewicz, O. C. “Elastoplastic soil constitutive laws generalized to partially saturated states.” Géotechnique, 46 (2), 279–289, (1996). [CrossRef]
- Cui, Y.J., and Delage, P. “Yielding and plastic be-havior of an unsaturated compacted silt.” Géotech-nique, 46(2), 291–311, (1996). [CrossRef]
- Fredlund, D. G., and Rahardjo, H. “Soil mechanics for unsaturated soils.” New York, Wiley, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Georgiadis, K., Potts, D. M., and Zdravkovic, L. “Three-dimensional constitutive model for partially and fully saturated soils.” International Journal of Geomechanics, 5 (3), 244–255, (2005). [CrossRef]
- Hoyos, L. R., Perez-Ruiz, Diego D. and Puppala, A.J. “Modeling unsaturated soil response under suction-controlled true triaxial stress paths.” International Journal of Geomechanics, ASCE. 12 (3), 292–308, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Hilf, J. W. “An investigation of pore water pressures in compacted cohesive soils.” U.S. Dept. of the interior, Bureau of Reclamation, Tech. Mem. 654, Denver, Col., U.S.A (1956).
- Josa, A., Balmaceda, A., Gens, A., and Alonso, E. E. “An elastoplastic model for partially saturated soils exhibiting a maximum of collapse.” Proceedings, 3rd International Conference on Computational Plasticity, Barcelona, 1, 815–826 (1992).
- Patil, U. D., Puppala, A. J., and Hoyos, L. R. (2014). “Strength/volume change behavior of compacted silty sand using a novel double-walled suction-controlled triaxial system.” Unsaturated Soils: Re-search and Applications – Proceedings of the 6th In-ternational conference on unsaturated soils, UNSAT 2014, 2, 1727–1733 (2014).
- Patil, U. D. “Response of unsaturated silty sand over a wider range of suction states using a novel double-walled triaxial testing system.” Ph.D. dissertation, Univ. of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX, USA (2014).
- Russel, A. R. and Khalili, N. “A unified bounding surface plasticity model for unsaturated.” International Journal of Numerical and analytical methods in Geomechanics, 30 (3), 181–212 (2006). [CrossRef]
- Schofield, A., and Wroth, C. P. “Critical state soil mechanics.” McGraw-Hill, London (1968).
- Vaunat, J, Romero, E., and Jommi, C. “An elasto-plastic hydro-mechanical model for unsaturated soils.” Experimental evidence and theoretic approaches in unsaturated soils (Eds. Tarantino, A. and Mancuso, C), 121–138, Rotterdam: Balkema, (2000).
- Wheeler, S. J., and Sivakumar, V. “An elasto plastic critical state framework for unsaturated soil.” Géotechnique, 45 (1), 35–53 (1995). [CrossRef]
- Yu, H. S. “Plasticity and geotechnics.” Springer, New York, (2006).
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|