- GWEC- Global Wind Energy Council, Global Wind Power Statistics (2015), available online at : http://www.gwec.net/wpcontent/uploads/vip/GWEC-PRstats-2015_LR_corrected.pdf.
- B. Ozerdem, S. Ozer, TosunM., Feasibility study of wind farms: A case study for Izmir, Turkey J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 94, 10 (2006).
- A. Demirbas, Competition Potential of Wind Power Plants, Energy Sources 27, 7 (2005).
- S. M. Shaahid, L.M. Al-Hadhrami, M.K. Rahman, Economic feasibility of development of wind power plants in coastal locations of Saudi Arabia – A review, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 19 (2013).
- T. Khatib, K. Sopian, M. Z. Ibrahim, Assessment of electricity generation by wind power in nine costal sites in Malaysia, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. (2012).
- A. N. Celik, A Techno-Economic Analysis of Wind Energy in Southern Turkey Int. J. Green Energy 4, 3 (2007).
- A. Mostafaeipour, A. Sedaghat, A. A. Dehghan-Niri, V. Kalantar, Wind energy feasibility study for city of Shahrbabak in Iran, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 15, 6 (2011). [CrossRef]
- T. Blackler, M.T. Iqbal, Pre-feasibility study of wind power generation in Holyrood, Newfoundland, Renewable Energy 31, 4 (2006).
- M.S. Genç, M. Gökçek, Evaluation of Wind Characteristics and Energy Potential in Kayseri, Turkey, J. Energy Eng. 135, 2 (2009).
- F. Kose, M.N. Kaya, Analysis on meeting the electric energy demand of an active plant with a wind hydro hybrid power station in Konya, Turkey: Konya water treatment plant Renewable Energy 55 (2013).
- F. Kose, M. H. Aksoy, M. Ozgoren, An assessment of wind energy potential to meet electricity demand and economic feasibility in Konya, Turkey, International Journal of Green Energy 11 (2014).
- M. R. Nouni, S. C. Mullick, T. C. Kandpal, Technoeconomics of small wind electric generator projects for decentralized power supply in India, Energy Policy 35 (2007).
- F. Kose, M.H. Aksoy, M. Ozgoren, “Economic Feasibility of Wind Energy Potential in Konya, Turkey”, International Scientific Conference, UNITECH09, Proceedings (2009) Gabrovo, Bulgaria.
- S.M. Shaahid, L.M. Al-Hadhrami, M.K. Rahman, Economic feasibility of development of wind power plants in coastal locations of Saudi Arabia – A review, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 19, (2013).
- R. Majumder, I. Mukherjee, B. Tudu and D. Paul, Review on feasibility of wind energy potential for India, Non Conventional Energy (ICONCE), 1st International Conference on, Kalyani (2014).
- The European Wind Energy Association (EWEA), Wind energy 2 (2011).
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||17 October 2016|