- PN-85/B-02170 (polish standard), Hazard rating of vibrations transmitted through the ground to the buildings
- ISO 6897: Guidelines for the evaluation of the response of occupants of fixed structures, especially buildings and off-shore structures, to low frequency horizontal motion (0,063 to1 Hz), 1984, International Organization for Standardization
- ISO 10131:2007, “Bases for design of structures – Serviceability of buildings and walkways against vibrations“
- BS 6472-1:2008, Guide to evaluation of human exposure to vibration in buildings, Part 1: Vibration sources other than blasting, 2008,
- DIN 4150-3, Structural vibration, Part 3: Effects of vibration on structures
- ISO 2631-2, Guide to the evaluation of human exposure to whole body vibration. Part 2- Vibration in buildings, 2003, International Organization for Standardization.
- K. Kozioł, K.: Stypuła Vibration measurements and computer simulations in the design of surface rail vibration isolation. Mat. VIII conf. Modern technologies and management systems for railways. Papers Scientific and Technical Association of Engineers and Technicians of Poland, Branch in Cracow, Zakopane 2-4.12.2009 r.
- K. Stypula, K.: Koziol Effects of changes to the track superstructure on human perception of rail-induced vibrations in a selected building near the rail tunnel in Warsaw – predictions and measurements. Proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Structural Dynamics, EURODYN 2008, 7-9 July 2008 Southampton, s.58.
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||17 October 2016|