- Lenzen, K. H., “Vibration of Steel Joist-Concrete Slab Floors,” Engineering Journal, American Institute of Steel Construction, 3rd Qtr., pp. 133–136, 1966
- Murray, T. M., “Design to Prevent Floor Vibrations,” Engineering Journal, American Institute of Steel Construction, 3rd Qtr., pp. 82-87, 1975
- McCormick, M. M.,Office Floor Vibration: Design Criteria and Tests, Melbourne Research Laboratories, The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Lmt.f Melbourne, Australia, 1974
- ISO 2631-1, Mechanical vibration and shock – ewaluation of human exposure to whole-body vibration Part 1 General requirements 1997 International Organization for Standardization.
- BS 6472-1:2008, Guide to evaluation of human exposure to vibration in buildings, Part 1: Vibration sources other than blasting, 2008,
- Pr PN/B-02171, Evaluation of vibrations influence on people in buildings
- Lara, K.M, Ricadro, C. “Parametric study on the vibration sensitivity of hollow-core slab floors” Eurodyn 2014
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 10, 20161st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development (SEED 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||17 October 2016|