- M. Antoszewski, J. Boratyński et al., CGE model PLACE, MF Working Paper Series, Ministry of Finance, Republic of Poland, Warsaw (2015).
- J. Boratyński, Historical simulations with a dynamic CGE model: Results for an emerging economy, Ecomod Conference, Seville. (2012)
- B. M. Roberts, Calibration procedure and the robustness of CGE models: Simulations with a model for Poland, Economics of Planning, 189–210, Kluwer Academic Publishers (1994). [CrossRef]
- J. Gadomski, Assessment of the impact of the reduction of the gaseous emissions on growth in Poland. Assumptions and preliminary results. Przegląd Statystyczny, 3:237–287 (2016).
- J. Gadomski, L. Kruś, Z. Nahorski, A multicriteria model for analysis of the impact of GHG limiting policies on economic growth. The case of Poland. Systems Research Institute of PAS, Working Paper No RB/37/2014. Warsaw (2014)
- Central Statistical Office, Republic of Poland, Input-Output Table at Basic Prices in 2010, Warsaw (2011).
- A Olecka, K Bebkiewicz, B. Dębski et al., National Inventory Report 2014. GHG Inventories for Poland for the years 1988-2012. The National Centre of Emission Management, Warsaw (2014) (in Polish)
- A. P. Wierzbicki, On the completeness and constructiveness of parametric characterizations to vector optimization problems. OR Spectrum 8:73–87 (1986). [CrossRef]
- A. P Wierzbicki, M. Makowski, J. Wessels, Model-based Decision Support Methodology with Environmental Applications. Kluwer Academic Press, Dordrecht, Boston (2000). [CrossRef]
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||15 March 2017|