- M. Antoszewski, J. Boratyński et al., CGE model PLACE, MF Working Paper Series, Ministry of Finance, Republic of Poland, Warsaw (2015).
- J. Boratyński, Historical simulations with a dynamic CGE model: Results for an emerging economy, Ecomod Conference, Seville. (2012)
- B. M. Roberts, Calibration procedure and the robustness of CGE models: Simulations with a model for Poland, Economics of Planning, 189–210, Kluwer Academic Publishers (1994). [CrossRef]
- J. Gadomski, Assessment of the impact of the reduction of the gaseous emissions on growth in Poland. Assumptions and preliminary results. Przegląd Statystyczny, 3:237–287 (2016).
- J. Gadomski, L. Kruś, Z. Nahorski, A multicriteria model for analysis of the impact of GHG limiting policies on economic growth. The case of Poland. Systems Research Institute of PAS, Working Paper No RB/37/2014. Warsaw (2014)
- Central Statistical Office, Republic of Poland, Input-Output Table at Basic Prices in 2010, Warsaw (2011).
- A Olecka, K Bebkiewicz, B. Dębski et al., National Inventory Report 2014. GHG Inventories for Poland for the years 1988-2012. The National Centre of Emission Management, Warsaw (2014) (in Polish)
- A. P. Wierzbicki, On the completeness and constructiveness of parametric characterizations to vector optimization problems. OR Spectrum 8:73–87 (1986). [CrossRef]
- A. P Wierzbicki, M. Makowski, J. Wessels, Model-based Decision Support Methodology with Environmental Applications. Kluwer Academic Press, Dordrecht, Boston (2000). [CrossRef]
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.