- Central Statistical Office. Energy from renewable sources in 2014. Series: Statistical Information and Elaborations. Warsaw (2015)
- Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2009 on the promotion of the use of Energy from renewable sources and amending and subsequently repealing Directives 2001/77/EC and 2003/30/EC, Official Journal of the EU L 140 (5.6.2009).
- Directive 2001/81/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2001 on national emission ceilings for certain atmospheric pollutants, Official Journal of the EU L 309 (27.11.2001).
- Central Statistical Office. Energy consumption in households in 2009. Series: Statistical Information and Elaborations. Warsaw (2012).
- Central Statistical Office. Energy consumption in households in 2012. Series: Statistical Information and Elaborations. Warsaw (2014).
- O. Renn, J.P. Marshall. Coal, nuclear and renewable energy policies in Germany: From the 1950s to the “Energiewende”. Energy Policy 99 (2016) pp. 224–232. [CrossRef]
- S. Strunz, E. Gawel, P. Lehmann. The political economy of renewable energy policies in Germany and the EU. Energy Policy 42 (2016) pp.33–41.
- Central Statistical Office. Energy from renewable sources in 2013. Series: Statistical Information and Elaborations. Warsaw (2014).
- R. Scarpa. K. Willis. Willingness-to-pay for renewable energy: Primary and discretionary choice of British households’ for micro-generation technologies. Energy Economics 32 (2010) pp. 129–136. [CrossRef]
- I. Diaz –Rainey, J. K. Ashton. Profiling potential green electricity tariff adopters: green consumerism as an environmental policy tool? Business Strategy and the Environment 20 (2011) pp. 456–470. [CrossRef]
- L. Lampropoulos, G. Vanalme, W. Kling. A methodology for modeling the behavior of electricity prosumers within the smart grid. Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference Europe (ISGT Europe), 2010 IEEE PES (October 2010) pp. 1–8. [CrossRef]
- Federacja Konsumentów. Jak zostać prosumentem. Raport Federacji Konsumentów (2015).
- A. Kollmus, J. Agyeman. Mind the Gap: Why do people act environmentally and what are the barriers to pro-environmental behaviour, Environmental Education Research, 8 (2002) pp. 239–260. [CrossRef]
- H. Meffert, M Kirchgeorg. Marktorientiertes Umweltmanagement. Poeschel Verlag. Stuttgart (1992).
- Ph. Kotler. Marketing. Analiza, planowanie, wdrażanie i kontrola. Gebethner i S-ka, Warszawa (1994).
- X. Yuan, J. Zuo, C. Ma. Social acceptance of solar Energy technologies in China – End users’ perspective. Energy Policy 39 (2011) pp. 1031–1036. [CrossRef]
- S. Taherian, M. Pias, G. Coulouris, J. Crowcroft. Profiling energy use in Households and Office Space. e-Energy’10 Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Energy-Efficient Computing and Networking (2010) pp. 21–30. [CrossRef]
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||15 March 2017|