- European Council – Conclusions on 2030 Climate and Energy Policy Framework. Brussels, 23 and 24 October 2014
- European Commission. Press Release Database. Energy Union and Climate Action: Driving Europe’s transition to a low carbon economy. Brussels, July 2016
- P. Kaszyński, J. Kamiński, Mirowski T. – A proposal for an implementation of the transport sector model under Polish conditions. Energy policy Journal (2013)
- National Centre for Emissions Management (KOBiZE) - Poland’s Informative Inventory Report 2016. Warsaw, February 2016
- R. Smokers, A. De Buck, M. Van Valkengoed – Marginal abatement costs for greenhouse gasemission reduction in transport compared with other sectors. Delft, May 2009.
- Argonne National Laboratory. Energy and Power Evaluation Program (ENPEPBALANCE). Brief Model Overview – Version 2.25. Chicago Illinois, January 2008
- Ministry of Finance – Macroeconomic assumptions for the local government unit forecasting purposes. Warsaw, May 2016.
- Central Statistical Office – Projections of population in Poland in years 2014-2050. Warsaw, October 2014.
- International Energy Agency – World Energy Outlook 2015. Paris, November 2015.
- J. Waśkiewicz, Z. Chłopek, Pawlak P. – Professional forecasts of the road transport activity changes. Motor Transport Institute, Warsaw October 2012.
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||15 March 2017|