- S. C. Bhattacharyya, Energy for Sustainable Development: a critical review and analysis, Energy for sustainable Development, 16(3), 260–71, (2012) [CrossRef]
- Alliance for Rural Electrification (ARE). Hybrid power systems based on renewable energies. ARE Position Paper (2008)
- M. Thirugnanasambandam, S. Iniyan, R. Goic, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 14(1), 312–22, (2010) [CrossRef]
- I. P. Panapakidis, D. N. Sarafianos, M. C. Alexiadis, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16(1), 551–563, (2012) [CrossRef]
- V. R. Vanajaa, Int. Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11(4),2579–2586 (2016)
- G. M. Joselin, S. Iniyan, E. Sreevalsan, S. Rajapandian, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews; 11(6):1117–45 (2007) [CrossRef]
- R. Saidur, M. R. Islam, N. A. Rahim, K. H. Solangi, A review on global wind energy policy, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 14(7), 1744–1762, (2010) [CrossRef]
- A. Bataineh, A. Alqudah, A. Athamneh Jordan. Energy and Environment Research, 4(3), 9–20, (2014) [CrossRef]
- A. J. Peterson, R. Perez, B. Bailey, K. Elsholz, Solar Energy, 65, 227–235, (1999) [CrossRef]
- J. A. Razak, S. Kamaruzzaman, A. Yusoff, International Journal of Energy, 3(1), 77–81, (2007)
- W. Kellog, M. H. Nehrir, G. Venkataramanan, V. Gerez, Electric Power Systems Research, 39, 35–38, (1996) [CrossRef]
- S. Kamaruzzaman, Z. Azami, A. Yusoff, M. N. Zulkifli, A. R. Juhari, S. M. Nor, Transactions on Mathematics 4 (7), 130–140 (2008)
- T. Lambert, HOMER: The Hybrid Optimization Model for Electrical Renewables.
- S. Kamel, C. Dahl, Agriculture in Egypt, Energy, 30, 1271–1281 (2005) [CrossRef]
- F. H. Fahmy, N. M. Ahmed, H. M. Farghally, Smart Grid and Renewable Energy, 3, 43–50 (2012) [CrossRef]
- A. Khare, S. Rangnekar, International Journal of Renewable Energy research, 3(3), 673–681 (2013)
- Y. Shivrath, P. B. Narayana, S. Thirumalasetty, E. L. Narsaiah, International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER), 2(4), 2947–2950 (2012)
- H. Rashidi, S. Niazi, J. Khorshidi, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 6(10), 249–256 (2012)
- C. Wang, M. H. Nehrir, Power management of a stand-alone wind/photovoltaic/fuel cell energy system, IEEE Transactions, 957–967, (2008)
- B. Ceran, K. Sroka, Performance Analysis of a Hybrid Generation System of Wind Turbines, Photovoltaic Modules, and a Fuel Cell, Acta Energetica, 2/23, 36–42, (2015) [CrossRef]
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.