- Forrest B. Brown, A Review of Monte Carlo Criticality Calculations – Convergence, Bias, Statistics, LA-UR-08-06558 Los Alamos Lab, and Int. Conf. On Mathematics, Computational Methods & Reactor Physics (M&C 2009) Saratoga Springs, New York, May 3-7, 2009, CD-ROM ANS, LaGrange Park, IL
- Brenden T. Mervin and Guillermo I. Maldonado, Uncertainty Analyses for Localized Tallies in Monte Carlo Eigenvalue Calculations, International Conference on Mathematics and Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science and Engineering (M&C 2011) Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil, May 8-12, 2011, on CD-ROM, Latin American Section (LAS) / American Nuclear Society (ANS) ISBN 978-85-63688-00–2
- J. Cetnar, W. Gudowski and J. Wallenius, MCB: A continuous energy Monte Carlo Burnup simulation code, in Actinide and Fission Product Partitioning and Transmutation, EUR 18898 EN, OECD/NEA (1999) 523
- A. Billebaut et all., FREYA. Current sub-critical core results, Deliverable 269665-D1.1, SCK-CEN Mol, 2013
- http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NN-Consortium-established-to-build-Alfred-2012134.htm 2013
- http://www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/nuclear-fuel-cycle/nuclear-powerreactors/generation-iv-nuclear-reactors.aspx 2016
- H. O. Hartley, The Use of Range in Analysis of Variance, Biometrika, 37, (1950) 271–28
- T. J. Urbatsch, R. A. Forster, R.E. Prael, and R.J. Beckman, Estimation and Interpretation of keff Confidence Intervals in MCNP, in Proceedings of the Nuclear Criticality Technology Safety Project R.G. Sanchez (Ed.) San Diego, California, May 16-17, 1995 pp 85-88, LA-13439-C Conference, UC-714, LANL Los Alamos, New Mexico 87545 (1998).
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.