- T.G. Bridgeman, I. Jones, P. T. Williams, D. J. Waldron, An investigation of the grindability of two torrefied energy crops, Fuel 89, 3911–3918, 2010. [CrossRef]
- British Standard BS 1016–112:1995.
- Draft regulation of the Minister of Economy of 19 July 2010 (version 1.4) on detailed scope of obligations to obtain origin certificates and submit them for redemption, payment of a substitution fee, purchase of electricity and heat generated from renewable energy sources as well as on the obligation to confirm the data on the amount of electricity produced from a renewable energy source.
- P. Basu, C. Kefa, L. Jestin, Boilers and Burners - Design and Theory, Springer, New York 2000. [CrossRef]
- K. Mroczek, Analysis of coal mill operation, Chemical and Process Engineering 30, 83–98, 2009.
- J.S. Tumuluru, C.T Wright., J.R. Hess, K.L. Kenney, A review of biomass densification systems to develop uniform feedstock commodities for bioenergy application, Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining 5, 683–707, 2011. [CrossRef]
- M. Yu, Womac, L. O. Pordesimo, Review of Biomass Size Reduction Technology, ASAE Annual International Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada 2003.
- D. T. Van Essendelft, X. Zhou, B. S. –J. Kang, Grindability determination of torrefied biomass materials using the Hybrid Work Index, Fuel 105, 103–111, 2013. [CrossRef]
- J. Li, A. Brzdekiewicz, W. Yang, W. Błasik, Co-firing based on biomass torrefaction in a pulverized coal boiler with aim of 100% fuel switching, Applied Energy, 99, 344–354, 2012. [CrossRef]
- K. Malińska, Biowęgiel odpowiedzią na aktualne problemy ochrony środowiska [Biocoal as response to current environmental protection problems], Inżynieria i Ochrona Środowiska, 15, No 4, 387–403, 2012.
- A. Jankovic, H. Dundar, R. Mehta, Relationships between comminution energy and product size for a magnetite ore, Journal of the South African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy 110, Issue 3, 141–146, 2010.
- N. R. Joshi Relative grindability of bituminous coals on volume basis, Fuel 58(6):477–478, 1979. [CrossRef]
- F. Agus, P. Waters, Determination of the grindability of coals, shales and other minerals by a modified Hardgrove-machine method, Fuel, 50(4):405–431, 1971. [CrossRef]
- O. Williams, C. Eastwick, S. Kingman, D. Giddings, S. Lormorb, E. Lester, Investigation into the applicability of Bond Work Index (BWI) and Hardgrove Grindability Index (HGI) tests for several biomasses compared to Colombian La Loma coal, Fuel Volume 158, 379–387, 2015. [CrossRef]
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.