E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 225, 2021II International Conference “Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industry” 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Corrosion Mechanisms and Testing Methods|
|Published online||05 January 2021|
- Amanbayev E., Alimbayev B., Manapbayev B., Djanuzakova R., Internal propagation behavior on the turning angles in steel pipes (Manufacturing Technology, 19, 359–365, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H., Lan H., Lin N., A numerical simulation of water distribution associated with internal corrosion induced by water wetting in upward inclined oil pipes (Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 173, 351–361, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Pouraria H., Seo J.K., Paik J.K., A numerical study on water wetting associated with the internal corrosion of oil pipelines (Ocean Engineering, 122, 105–117, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Henthorne M., The Slow Strain Rate Stress Corrosion Cracking Test–A 50 Year Retrospective (Corrosion, 72, 1488–1518,2016) [Google Scholar]
- Papavinasam S., Doiron A., Revie R.W., Model to Predict Internal Pitting Corrosion of Oil and Gas Pipelines (Corrosion, 66, 035006-035006-11,2010) [Google Scholar]
- Liang Fan, Fujian Tang, Signo T. Reis, Genda Chen, Michael L. Koenigstein, Corrosion Resistances of Steel Pipes Internally Coated with Enamel (Corrosion, 73, 1335–1345, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Revie R.W. (Ed), Uhlig’s corrosion handbook. 3rd ed (Hoboken, New Jersey, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fedotov S.D., Ulybin A.V., Shabrov N.N., The methodology of determining the corrosion of steel structures (Magazine of Civil Engineering, 36(1), 12–20, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.