E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 225, 2021II International Conference “Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industry” 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Corrosion Mechanisms and Testing Methods|
|Published online||05 January 2021|
- Pessu F., Barker R., Neville A., Understanding pitting corrosion behavior of X65 carbon steel in CO2 – saturated environments: the temperature effect (Corrosion, Vol. 72, No. 1, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kashchavtsev V.E., Study of conditions of gypsum deposition and methods of dealing with its deposits in the process of oil field development, (1974) [Google Scholar]
- Chen C., Lu M., Sun D., Zhang Z., Chang W., Effect of Chromium on the Pitting Resistance of Oil Tube Steel in a Carbon Dioxide (Corrosion, 61, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ripan, I. Chityanu. Inorganic chemistry. Volume 2, Chemistry of metals (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Chena T., Xua L., Lua M., Changb W., Zhanga L., Study on factors affecting low Cr alloy steels in a CO2 (Corrosion, Paper No. 74, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.