E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 225, 2021II International Conference “Corrosion in the Oil & Gas Industry” 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 January 2021|
- Electronic resource: https://gks.ru/storage/mediabank/rus19.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Chepurnoy O. V., Myznikov M. O., Beselia D. S., Vansovich K. A., Surikov V. I. Science and Technology of Pipeline Transport of Oil and Oil Products Definition and accounting of loading cycles of a main oil pipeline 3 (19), 23–29 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Romashin M.G. Business Journal Neftegaz.RU Calculation of cyclic loads of main oil and oil product pipelines 12 (96), 88–92 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kharionovsky V.V. Reliability and resource of gas pipeline constructions (Moscow Nedra Publishing House OJSC, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Shchipachev A.M., Lapiga I.R. Bulatov readings: materials of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference (March 31, 2018): in 7 volumes: collection of articles Prediction of the residual resource of oil and gas pipelines by the method of neural network modeling 179–185 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Shchipachev A.M., Lapiga I.R. Business Journal Neftegaz.RU Artificial neural networks for evaluating the residual resource of gas-oil pipelines 12 (96), 46–52 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Feodosiev V.I. Strength of materials (Moscow Nauka, 1967 [Google Scholar]
- Masing G. Proceedings of the 2nd International Congress of Applied Mechanics Zürich Eigenspannungen und verfestigung beim messing 332–335 (1926) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Shipachov, Y.A. Naumkin, T.F. Musairov Oil and gas business Levels of accumulated metal deterioration evaluation based on neurofuzzy modeling 3, 160–165 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.