E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Alm, E., Broberg, E. K., Connor, T., Hodcroft, E. B., Komissarov, A. B., Maurer-Stroh, S., ... & Pereyaslov, D. (2020). Geographical and temporal distribution of SARS-CoV-2 clades in the WHO European Region, January to June 2020. Eurosurveillance, 25(32), 2001410. [Google Scholar]
- Puller, V., Sagulenko, P., & Neher, R. A. (2020). Efficient inference, potential, and limitations of site-specific substitution models. bioRxiv. [Google Scholar]
- Baidu encyclopedia, 2019, https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E6%AD%A6%E6%B1%89/106764?from=kg_qa [Google Scholar]
- Midgley, S. E., Benschop, K., Dyrdak, R., Mirand, A., Bailly, J. L., Bierbaum, S., ... & Jensen, V. V. (2020). Co-circulation of multiple enterovirus D68 subclades, including a novel B3 cluster, across Europe in a season of expected low prevalence, 2019/20. Eurosurveillance, 25(2), 1900749. [Google Scholar]
- The national health and health committee’s official website, 2019, 2020, http://www.nhc.gov.cn/xcs/yqtb/list_gzbd.shtml [Google Scholar]
- Nicholas Noll, 2020, https://covid19-scenarios.org/team [Google Scholar]
- the Xinhua News Agency, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Li, Q., Guan, X., Wu, P., Wang, X., Zhou, L., Tong, Y., ... & Xing, X. (2020). Early transmission dynamics in Wuhan, China, of novel coronavirus– infected pneumonia. New England Journal of Medicine. [Google Scholar]
- Fauci, A. S., Lane, H. C., & Redfield, R. R. (2020). Covid-19—navigating the uncharted. [Google Scholar]
- Lipsitch, M., Swerdlow, D. L., & Finelli, L. (2020). Defining the epidemiology of Covid-19—studies needed. New England journal of medicine, 382(13), 1194-1196. [Google Scholar]
- Toscano, G., Palmerini, F., Ravaglia, S., Ruiz, L., Invernizzi, P., Cuzzoni, M. G., ... & Cavallini, A. (2020). Guillain–Barré syndrome associated with SARS-CoV-2. New England Journal of Medicine. [Google Scholar]
- People’s health network, 2020, http://health.people.com.cn/n1/2020/0213/c14739-31585612.html [Google Scholar]
- Erin Schumaker, 26 May 2020, What is R-naught for the COVID-19 virus and why it’s a key metric for reopening plans [Google Scholar]
- Laura Castañón and Eunice Esomonu, June 26, 2020, Why is China Containing Covid-19 Better? [Google Scholar]
- Netease News, 2020, https://news.163.com/20/0204/15/F4I7IG9S0001899_O.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.