E3S Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20212021 6th International Conference on Materials Science, Energy Technology and Environmental Engineering (MSETEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Resource Development and Energy Saving Technology|
|Published online||27 September 2021|
- Milà i Canals, L. Chenoweth, J. Chapagain, A. Orr, S. Antón, A. Clift, R. (2018) Assessing freshwater use impacts in LCA: Part I—inventory modelling and characterisation factors for the main impact pathways. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 14: 28-42. [Google Scholar]
- Oki, T. (2006) The Hydrologic Cycles and Global Circulation. Theory, Organization and Scale, Part 1, 10.1002/0470848944.hsa001 [Google Scholar]
- Fritzmann, C. Löwenberg, J. Wintgens, T. Melin, T. (2007) State-of-the-art of reverse osmosis desalination. Desalination, 216: 1-76. [Google Scholar]
- El-Deen, Ahmed G. Barakat, Nasser A.M. Kim, Hak Yong. (2014) Graphene wrapped MnO2-nanostructures as effective and stable electrode materials for capacitive deionization desalination technology. Desalination, 344: 289-298. [Google Scholar]
- Hermanowicz, Slawomir W. (2008) Sustainability in water resources management: changes in meaning and perception. Sustainability Science, 3: 181-188. [Google Scholar]
- Wikipedia (2020) Carbon footprint. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_footprint [Google Scholar]
- Hadi Sasana and Annisa Eka Putri. (2018) The Increase of Energy Consumption and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Emission in Indonesia. http://www.cancerreseark.org/aboutcancer/statistics. [Google Scholar]
- Wikipedia (2015). Authority of Carlsbad Desalination Plant. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_%22Bud%22_Lewis_Carlsbad_Desalination_Plant [Google Scholar]
- Water Technology. Miramar WTP Upgrade and Expansion Project, San Diego. https://www.water-technology.net/projects/miramar/ [Google Scholar]
- Water Purchase Agreement Documents. (2012) Limited Offering Memorandum. https://www.sdcwa.org/sites/default/files/files/finance-investor/carlsbad-desal-project-limited-offering-memorandum.pdf [Google Scholar]
- United States Environmental Protection Agency. (2011) Drinking Water Treatment Plant Residuals Management Technical Report. https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2015-11/documents/dw-treatment-residuals-mgmt-tech-report-sept-2011.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The City of San Diego Public Utilities Department. (2019) Annual Drinking Water Quality Report. https://www.sandiego.gov/sites/default/files/annual-water-quality-report-2019.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Infrastructure. (2019) Sydney Desalination Plant. https://www.sydneydesal.com.au/how-we-do-it/infrastructure/ [Google Scholar]
- Voutchkov Nikolay (2009). Water condiotion & Purification magazine. Green desalination in Carlsbad 89-90 [Google Scholar]
- Ms. Keli Balo Adam Poll (2017). Greenhouse Gas Emissions Analysis for the North City Project City of San Diego, California. 89. [Google Scholar]
- City of San Diego: Public Utilities. (2016) Scripps Miramar Ranch FY 2016 Public Facilities Financing Plan. https://www.sandiego.gov/sites/default/files/water_project.pdf [Google Scholar]
- City of San Diego: Public Utilities. (2010) Bid Proof for 10012490-11-C (2010). https://www.sandiego.gov/sites/default/files/legacy/purchasing/pdf/bids-contracts/10012490.pdf [Google Scholar]
- San Diego Coungty Water Authority. (2012) Seawater Desalination: The Claude “Bud” Lewis Desalination and Related Facilities. https://www.sdcwa.org/sites/default/files/desal-carlsbad-fs-single.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad, T. Ahmad, K. Alam, M. (2017). Sludge quantification at water treatment plant and its management scenario. Environ Monit Assess, 189(9): 453. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yi Xin, Zhen Zhou, Qiang Ming, Dongqi Sun, Jun Han, Xiaofang Ye, Shifeng Dai, Lu-Man Jiang, Xiaodan Zhao, Ying An. (2020). A two-stage desalination process for zero liquid discharge of flue gas desulfurization wastewater by chloride precipitation. J Hazard Mater, 397: 122744. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Appels, L. Baeyens, J. Degrève, J. Dewil, R. (2008). Principles and potential of the anaerobic digestion of waste-activated sludge. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 34(6), 755-781. [Google Scholar]
- Ye Chen, Jay J. Cheng, Kurt S. Creamer. (2008). Inhibition of anaerobic digestion process: a review. Bioresour Technol, 99(10): 4044-4064. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Panagopoulos, A. Haralambous, K. J. Loizidou, M. (2019). Desalination brine disposal methods and treatment technologies -A review. Sci Total Environ, 693:133545. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.