- Gungor K, Karthikeyan KG. Probable phosphorus solid phases and their stability in anaerobically digested dairy manure. Trans. ASAE 2005; 48:1509–1520. [CrossRef]
- Holm-Nielsen JB, Al Seadi T, Oleskowicz-Popiel P. The future of anaerobic digestion and biogas utilization. Bioresour. Technol. 2009; 100:5478–5484. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Moller H B, Nielsen AM, Andersen GH, Nakakubo R. Process performance of biogas plants integrating pre-separation of manure. In S.O. Petersen (ed.) 12th Conference of the FAO/ESCORENA Network on Recycling Agricultural, Municipal and Industries Residues in Agriculture (RAMIRAN). Aarhus, Denmark. August 2006; Danish Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Tjele, Denmark.
- Parkinson J A, Allen SE. A wet oxidation procedure suitable for the determination of nitrogen and mineral nutrients in biological material. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 1975; 6:1–11. [CrossRef]
- Pitts G. Clean, green and powered by cow patties. The Globe and Mail Industry News. 2010. Available at: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-busines s/industry-news/energy-and-resources/clean-green-a nd-powered-by-cow-patties/article1471817/ (verified Mar 30, 2012).
- SAS Institute Inc. SAS OnlineDoc® 9.2. Cary, NC: SAS Institute Inc. 2008.
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Soils I: Amended Soils|
|Published online||23 April 2013|