- Abdel-Halim SH, Shehata AMA, El-Shahat MF. Removal of lead ions from industrial waste water by different types of natural materials. J Hazardous Materials 2003; 37:1678–1687.
- Arancibia V, Nagles E, Cornejo S. Nanoporous membrane-based cell chip for the study of anti-cancer drug effect of retinoic acid with impedance spectroscopy. Talanta 2009; 80:184–194. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cheng Z, Foland KA. Lead isotopes in tap water: implications for Pb sources within a municipal water supply system. Appl Geochem 2005; 20:353–365. [CrossRef]
- Ensafi AA, Khayamian T, Atabati M. Differential pulse cathodic stripping adsorption voltammetric determination of trace amounts of lead using factorial design for optimization Talanta 2003; 59:727–733.
- Ensafi AA, Khayamian T, Benvidi A, Mirmomtaz E. Simultaneous determination of copper, lead and cadmium by cathodic adsorptive strippingvoltammetry using artificial neural network. Anal Chim Acta 2006; 561:225–232. [CrossRef]
- Mesquita RBR, Fernandes SMV, Rangel AOSS. A flow system for the spectrophotometric determination of lead in different types of waters using ion-exchange for pre-concentration and elimination of interferences water by different types of natural materials. Talanta 2004; 62:395–401. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|