- Alloway B.J., Ayres D.C. Chemical Principles of Environmental Pollution, p. 190–217, Blackie Academic & Professional: an imprint of Chapman and Hall 1997.
- Cox P.A. The Elements on Earth. Inorganic Chemistry in the Environment. Oxford University Press 1995.
- Paraskevopoulou V. Trace metals distribution and chemical behavior in a coastal marine area affected by industrial pollution (NW Saronikos Gulf). PhD thesis, Post-Graduate course of Oceanography, NKUA, Athens, 2009 ( in Greek).
- Scoullos M., Sakellari A., Giannopoulou K., Paraskevopoulou V., Dassenakis M. Dissolved and particulate trace metal levels in Saronikos Gulf, Greece, in 2004. The role of the wastewater treatment plant of Psitalia. Desalination 2007; 210, 98–109. [CrossRef]
- USEPA, Office of Water, Office of Science and Technology. National Recommended Water Quality Criteria, http://www.epa.gov/ost/pc/revcom.pdf, last accessed 12/04/2012.
- Walsh A. R., O’Halloran J. Chromium Speciation in Tannery Effluent–II. Speciation in the Effluent and in a Receiving Estuary, Water Research 1996; 30, 10, 2401–2412.
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Aquatic Systems II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|