- H. Nadaroglu, E. Kalkan, N. Demir, Removal of copper from aqueous solution using red mud, Desalination, 2010, 251, 90–95. [CrossRef]
- A. Bhatnagar, V. Vilar, C. Botelho, R. Boaventura, A review of the use of red mud as adsorbent for the removal of toxic pollutants from water and wastewater, Enviromental technology, 2011, 32, 3, 231–249.
- Y, Zhao. J, Wang. Zh, Luan. X, Peng. Zh, Liang. L, Shi. Removal of phosphate from aqueous solution by red mud using a factorial design, Journal of hazardous materials, 2009, 165, 1193–1199. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ghorbani A, Mahmoodi M, Rabbani M, hosain S.W, Uncertainty estimation for the determination of Ni, Pb and Al in natural water samples by SPE-ICP-OES, Measurement Science Review 2008; 6: 151–157.
- Memon S Q, Hasany S M, Bhanger M I, Khuhawar M Y, Enrichment of Pb (II) ions using acid functionalized XAD-16 resin as a sorbent. Colloid and Surfaces A: physicochem. Eng Aspects 2005, 291, 84–91.
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||22 July 2014|