- Kenworthy, J. R. (2006), The eco-city: ten key transport and planning dimensions for sustainable city development, Environment and Urbanization.
- Cascetta, E. (2013), A new look at planning and designing transportation systems: markets, decision-making models and the role of quantitative methods, Transport Policy, under review.
- Cascetta, E., and A. Cartenì (2013), The value of beauty in railways stations. A quantitative analysis of aesthetic quality on travelers behavior. Transportation Research Part A, under review.
- Rogerson, R. J. (1999), Quality of Life and City Competitiveness, Urban Studies.
- Banister, D. (1996), Energy, quality of life and the environment: the role of transport, Transport Reviews: A Transnational Transdisciplinary Journal, 16, 1.
- Gilbert, R., and A. Perl (2010), Transport Revolutions: Moving People and Freight without Oil, New Society Publishers.
- von der Gracht, H. A., and I. L. Darkow (2010), Scenarios for the logistics services industry: A Delphi-based analysis for 2025, International Journal of Production Economics, 127,1. [CrossRef]
- Schoemaker, P. J. H. (1995), Scenario Planning: A Tool for Strategic Thinking, Sloan Management Review.
- European Union Directorate General for Internal Affairs (2010), The promotion of cycling, Report.
E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2014Science and the Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 March 2014|