- ICPR (2001): Atlas of flood hazard and potential damage due to extreme floods of the Rhine. Published by the International Commission on the Protection of the Rhine (ICPR).
- DanubeFLOODRISK (2012): Danube-Atlas – Atlas of flood hazard and risk maps of the Danube. Published by the Ministry of Environment and Forests on behalf of Danube FLOODRISK, Bucharest, Romania.
- SAFER (2012): http://www.copernicus.eu/projects/safer (last access: 25th Feb 2016)
- IncREO (2014): www.increo-fp7.eu (last access: 25th Feb 2016)
- CESEP (2012). Manual of harmonized requirements on the flood mapping procedures for the Danube River – Data and Methods. Published by the Center for Environmental Sustainable Economic Policy (CESEP), Romania.
- ELLA (2012). Elbe-Atlas – Preventive flood management measures by transnational planning (ELLA). 2nd ed., published by the Saxon State Agency for Environment and Geology (LfUG), Dresden, Germany.
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Physical, economic and environmental consequences|
|Published online||20 October 2016|