- Rhodes, C., Business statistics, Briefing paper 06152, House of Commons Library, December 2015.
- McGuinness, M., Johnson, N., Responding to changing paradigms of risk: managing flood risk and enhancing organisational resilience, In Proc of the Association of Geographical Societies in Europe (EUGEO) 2013 Congress, ‘Changing Geographies and Geographies of Change’, Rome, Italy, 5-7 September 2013.
- Reuter, C., Towards Efficient Security: Business Continuity Management in Small and Medium Enterprises, International Journal of Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management, 7(3), 69–79, 2015. [CrossRef]
- Coates, G., Hawe, G.I., McGuinness, M., Wright, N.G., Guan, D., Harries, T. and McEwen, L., A framework for organisational operational response and strategic decision making for long term flood preparedness in urban areas’, In Proc of the 3rd International Conference on Disaster Management, A Coruña, Spain, 9-11 July 2013.
- Elliott, D., Herbane, B. & Swartz, E., Business Continuity Management, Routledge: London, 2001.
- Herbane, B., The evolution of business continuity management: A historical review of practices and drivers, Business History, 52(6), pp. 978–1002, 2010. [CrossRef]
- Pitt, M., The Pitt Review: Lessons learned from the 2007 floods, Cabinet Office, 2008.
- Musgrave, B. & Woodman, P., Weathering the Storm: The 2013 Business Continuity Management Survey, Chartered Management Institute: London, 2013.
- Herbane, B., Small business research: Time for a crisis-based view, International Small Business Journal, 28(1), pp. 43–64, 2010. [CrossRef]
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Vulnerability and societal resilience|
|Published online||20 October 2016|