- Integrated Research on Disaster Risk. (2011). Forensic Investigations of Disasters: The FORIN Project (IRDR FORIN Publication No. 1). Beijing: Integrated Research on Disaster Risk.
- Burton, I. (2010). Forensic disaster investigations in depth: a new case study model. Environment, 52, 36–41. [CrossRef]
- Smock, R. (2002) Reducing subjectivity in qualitative risk assessments, GSEC Practical Requirements (v.1.3) (December 2001)
- Heilemann, K., Balmand, E., Lhomme, S., De Brujin K., Linmei, N. & Serre, D. (2013). Identification and analysis of most vulnerable infrastructure in respect to floods. Floodprobe D 2, 1.
- Tierney, K. (1997a). Impacts of recent disasters on businesses: The 1993 Midwest floods and the 1994 Northridge Earthquake (No. NCEER-SP- 0001). Buffalo: Multidisciplinary Center for Earthquake Engineering and Research, State University of New York at Buffalo.
- McBain, W., Wilkes, D. & Retter, M. (2010). Flood resilience and resistance for critical infrastructure, CIRIA.
- Allenby, B. & Fink, J. (2005). Toward inherently secure and resilient societies. Science, 309, 1034–1036. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Allen, C. R., Gunderson, L. & Johnson, A. (2005). The use of discontinuities and functional groups to assess relative resilience in complex systems. Ecosystems, 8, 958–966 [CrossRef]
- Gloucestershire County Council, (2007). Scrutiny final report. Overview and Scrutiny Management Committee.
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Learning from past events|
|Published online||20 October 2016|