- UNISDR (2015): Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030, available at http://www.wcdrr.org/preparatory/post2015 (accessed on 19 April 2016)
- APFM (Associate Programme on Flood Management) (2004): Integrated Flood Management- Concept Paper, World Meteorological Organization, Geneva, Switzerland, 27p
- IFI (International Flood Initiative) (2016): International Flood Initiative Strategy 2016-2022, drafted and developed at www.ifi-home.info (accessed on 21 April 2016)
- ICHARM (International Centre for Water Hazard and Risk Management) (2014): Mission and Programs of ICHARM, available at http://www.icharm.pwri.go.jp (accessed on 19 April 2016)
- United Nations (2015). Transforming our world: the 2030 Ageenda for Sustainable Development, the United Nations General Assembly Seventieth session Agenda items 15 and 116, A/70/L.1.
- IRDR (Integrated Research on Disaster Risk) (2015): Tokyo statement, the Tokyo Conference on International Study for Disaster Risk Reduction and Resilience, 14-16 January 2015, available at: http://monsoon.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/AWCI/TokyoConf/en/(accessed on 19 April 2016)
- UNESCO (2014): IHP Eighth Phase “Water Security: Responses to local, regional, and global challenges” Strategic Plan IHP-VIII (2014-2021), available at: http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0021/002180/218061e.pdf (accessed on 19 April 2016)
- AWCS (Asian Water Cycle Symposium) (2016): Towards International Flood Initiative (IFI) in the Asia Pacific Region and GEO Water, Flood Session summary, 1-3 March 2016, The University of Tokyo, all materials available at http://wci.t.utokyo.ac.jp/events/awcs2016/ (accessed on 19 April 2016)
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Policy appraisal, investment planning and decision making tools|
|Published online||20 October 2016|