- Association of British Insurers (2016). New figures reveal scale of insurance response after recent floods. https://www.abi.org.uk.
- The Environment Agency (2009). Flooding in England: A National Assessment of Flood Risk. Bristol, UK.
- Department of Communities and Local Government (2007). Improving the Flood Performance of New Buildings - flood Resilient Construction Guidance. London.
- Garvin S and Hunter K (2014). Flood resilient technologies, BRE Good Building Guide GBG 84, IHS Press, London.
- Garvin S, Hunter K, Barker R, Pellizzon R, Alexander J and George G (2014). Flood Resilient Property. Report to Defra, UK.
- British Standards Institution (2015). BS85500: Flood resistant and resilient construction. Guide to improving the flood performance of buildings. BSI, London.
- Garvin S et al (2005). Standard for repair of buildings following flooding, CIRIA Publication C623, London, UK.
- Garvin S (2016) BRE Digest 365. Soakaway design, IHS Press, London.
- Environment Agency. Sustainable drainage systems (SUDS) A guide for developers.
- Connelly A, et al (2013). Six steps to property level flood resilience, Guidance for property owners /guidance for professionals, see www.smartfloodprotection.org
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Residual risk and insurance|
|Published online||20 October 2016|