- G. D. Aitchison, B. G. Richards., Moisture in Soils beneath Covered Areas, Butterworths, Australia, 1965, pp. 198–204.
- A. J. Pullin, Comparative investigation of various soil water content measurement techniques for small scale agriculture, Seminar, School of Bioresources Engineering and Environmental Hydrology, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa, 2004.
- A. M. Ridley, 1993, PhD Thesis, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, University of London, 281 p.
- M. E. Bardanis, 2016, PhD Thesis, in progress.
- M. E. Bardanis, S. Cavounidis, G. Dounias, A new direct shear testing device for coarse grained soils and soils with large-size agglomerates. Measurement of shear strength and volume changes, Proc. 2nd Hell. Conf. on Dams and Reservoirs, Athens, Greece, 7-8 November 2013 (in greek).
- M. E. Bardanis, Collapse of coarse grained materials due to inundation under one-dimensional compression conditions, Proc. 6th Int. Conf. on Unsaturated Soils, Sydney, Australia, 2-4 July 2014.
- M. E. Bardanis, S. Grifiza, P. Kokkali, Shear strength of very coarse-grained materials and measurement of their coefficient of earth pressure at rest, Proc. 7th Hell. Conf. on Geotech. Engineering, Athens, Greece, 5-7 November 2014 (in greek).
- M. E. Bardanis, Proc. Int. Symp. Shrink-swell processes in soils - Climate and constructions, 18-19 June 2015, Marne-la-Vallee, France, pp. 463–472.
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Experimental Methods: Hydraulic Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|