- S.J. Wheeler, D. Karube, State of the art report: constitutive modeling, in Proc. 1st Int. Conf. on Unsat. Soils, Paris pp. 1323–1356, (1995).
- R. Vassallo, C. Mancuso, Soil behavior in the small and the large strain range under controlled suction conditions, in Int. Wksp on Unsat. Soils-Trento, Italy, pp. 10–12, (2000).
- S.J. Wheeler, Constitutive modelling of unsaturated soils, in 4th Int. Conf. on Unsat. Soils, Arizona, USA, (2006).
- E. Romero, J. Vaunat, Retention curves of deformable clays. In: A. Tarantino, C. Mancuso (Eds.), Exp. Evid. and Theo. App. in Unsat. Soils, Balkema, Rotterdam, pp. 91–106, (2000).
- D. Gallipoli, S.J. Wheeler, and M. Karstunen, Modelling the variation of degree of saturation in a deformable unsaturated soil. Ge’ot. J., 53(1): pp 105–112, (2003).
- M. Nuth, L. Laloui, Advances in modelling hysteretic water retention curve in deformable soils. Comp. and Geots. J., 35(6), pp. 835–844, (2008).
- B.J. Shwan, C. C. Smith, Increase of the shear strength parameters for unsaturated sand. Ge’ot. J., (2016), (to be published).
- B.J. Shwan, C. C. Smith, Effect of dilation on the degree of saturation at during shear. Ge’ot. J., 2016 (to be published).
- S.J. Wheeler, R.S. Sharma, and M.S.R. Buisson, Coupling of hydrulic hysteresis and stress-strain behaviour in unsaturated soils. Ge’ot. J., 53(1), pp 41–54, (2003).
- R.A. Fisher, On the capillary forces in an ideal soil. Agric. Scie. J., 16: pp 492–505, (1926).
- E.C. Childs, An introduction to the physical basis of soil water phenomena. London/; Wiley-Interscience, (1969).
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Transport Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|