- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre [online] [access: 19.09.2016], www.barc.gov.in
- R.C. Martin, J.B. Knauer, P.A. Balo, APPL RADIAT ISOTOPES, Production, distribution and applications of californium-252 neutron sources, 53, 785–792, (2000)
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team, LANL report LA-UR-03-1987, MCNP – A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code, Version 5, (2005)
- A. Wojciechowski, PROG NUCL ENERG, Criticality of the thorium burnup in equilibrium state, 92, 81–90, (2016)
- J. Cetnar, I. Królikowski, M. Oettingen, ACC Cyfronet AGH, ISBN: 978-83-61433-19-4, Neutron transport and burnup simulations with MCB - The Monte Carlo Continuous Energy Burn-up Code, (2016)
- ACK Cyfronet AGH [online] [access: 19.09. 2016], http://kdm.cyfronet.pl/portal/Prometheus
- International Atomic Energy Agency, IAEA-TECDOC-1450, Thorium fuel cycle – Potential benefits and challenges, (2005)
- International Atomic Energy Agency, IAEA Nuclear Energy Series No. NF-T-2.4, Role of thorium to supplement fuel cycles of future nuclear energy systems, (2012)
- J. Cetnar, General, ANN NUCL ENERGY, Solution of Bateman Equations for Nuclear Transmutations, 33, 640–645, (2006)
- M. Oettingen, J. Cetnar, T. Mirowski, CSCI, The MCB code for numerical modeling of fourth generation nuclear reactors, 16, 329–350, (2015)
- S. I. Abdel-Khalik, P. A. Haldy, A. Kumar, FUSION SCI TECHNOL, Blanket Design and Calculated Performance for the Lotus Fusion-Fission Hybrid Experimental Devices Test Facility, 2, 189–208, (1984)
- R. J. McConn Jr, C. J. Gesh, R. T. Pagh, R. A. Rucker, R. G. Williams III, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, PIET-43741-TM-963, PNNL-15870 Rev. 1, Radiation portal monitor project, Compendium of Material Composition Data for Radiation Transport Modeling, Revision 1, (2011) [CrossRef]
- L. R. Morss, N. M. Edelstein, J. Fuger, Springer, The chemistry of the actinide and transactinide elements, Fourth edition, 1, (2010)
- R. Radev, T. McLean, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, LLNL-TR-664160, Neutron Sources for Standard-Based Testing, (2014) [CrossRef]
- Frontier Technology Corporation, [online], [access: 19-09-2016], www.frontiercf252.com
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.