- R. Budziński, University of Szczecin, Scientific methodology – unpublished lecture, (2011),
- A. Czaplicki, Karbo, Pre-drying operation before coking process, special edition, 47–57, 2007,
- A. Czaplicki, M. Janusz, M. Kosewska, K. Wróblewska, Karbo, Coal blend preparation methods and their influence on coke quality in top charging system, 2, 88–99, (2012),
- Z. Frankl, J. Salcewicz, Coke, Tar & Gas The heating rate as a factor in improving the coals sinterability, 6, (1961),
- A. Karcz, (Reasearch project AGH) Research of coking coals pre-drying process in terms of assessing the possibility of extending the raw materials base for the production of high-quality coke, (2007),
- A. Karcz, A. Strugała, Mineral Resources Management, Increasing chances of utilizing the domestic coking coal resources through technological operations in coal blend preparation, 24, 5–18 (2008),
- B. Klepacki, Annals of agriculture science, The chosen problems connected with methodology of economic scientific research, 96, 38–46, (2009),
- K. Kushioka, Y. Konno The Iron and Steel Institute of Japan, New Moisture Control System of Coal for Coking, (1985),
- W. Latocha, W. Kaczmarek, A. Strugała, P. Żarczyński, Energy Policy Journal Extending the coal base of the Polish cokemaking industry through the implementation of the coal charge pre-drying and through the use of the overseas coals, 14, 215–229 (2011),
- Patent: Patent Office Bulletin No. 24 (1041) - Application No P.399258 of 21.05.2012 (2013),
- W. Pluta, Capital budgeting, (2000),
- R. Poultney, R. Willmers, The Coke oven Managers’ year-book 2000, Assessment of coal pre-treatment systems, (2000),
- A. Sobolewski, A. Czaplicki, P. Żarczyński, Institute for Chemical processing of Coal in Zabrze, The conceptual design of the pilot coal charge pre-drying installatio for ArcelorMittal Poland SA Zdzieszowice Unit - unpublished, (2013),
- P. Szczepankowski, WSPiZ Publisher, Company finance management (2004),
- A. Tramer, M. Kosewska, K Wróblewska, A. Sobolewski The 1st Polish-Czech Konference, Opportunities to improve the quality of coke by coal charge pre-drying, (2001),
- P. Żarczyński, A. Strugała, A. Sobolewski, W. Kaczmarek, Mineral Resources Management, Evaluation of potential improvements to coking process energy efficiency as a consequence of implementing a coal blend pre drying operation, 29, 151–165, (2013),
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017Energy and Fuels 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.